Chapter 25

Sofia pov.

I laid in me and Donovan's bed feeling not right . It wasn't a bad thing I just felt off . "Hey bed bug ." May Said as she crept into the room .

"Get out May ." I warned from the bed . "Sofia it's not healthy for you or the baby in here it's noon and you've been in bed all day ." She said putting her hands on her hips .

She was seriously pissing me off . She hadn't done anything but her criticism was mocking me in a way . Was she trying to question my parenting skills ? I wanted to fucking kill her .

"I said get the fuck out May !" I shouted from the bed . "What's wrong with you ." She scoffed slightly . "You are what's wrong with me , can't you just leave me the fuck alone !" I shouted making her turn and exit the room .

Finally . I don't know why I was so mean to her but I couldn't help her constantly trying to drag me out of bed . Im supposed to be luna and yet here she is trying to tell me what to do .

I had my den all back to myself now . I had the black out curtains drawn . There were tons of pillows around me , along with snacks , and big fluffy blankets . It was a den for me to nest .

The only thing I didn't like was Donovan not in here . I didn't feel safe without him here . He was literally down the hall but everything in me was on such edge . I was waiting for the ball to drop .

Donovan walked in moments later like I knew he would . "Why did you yell at May ?" He asked as he walked to the bed . I didn't say anything but rolled over . "Answer me ." He demanded.

"Go away ." He was pissing me off just the same . His pack meant more than catering to me . I needed his presence but it wasn't important to him apparently .

"Hey , stop that ." He was ticked off as well at this point . "Stop what ." I sneered back . He sighed before I head rustling . It sounded like he was taking clothes off ?

A few moments later I was pinned on the bed with arms on either side of my head . "I think someone needs a little attention ." He whispered in my ear . He slowly laid kisses along my neck till he hit my mark .

It made me moan out with pleasure . His inner beast came out as he tugged my blue adidas booty shorts off me. Then he pulled my yellow tee off me as well .

"Pregnant but still sexy as hell ." He said huskily . He didn't hesitate popping himself into me . He didn't show my any mercy as he rammed into me .

"Say my name ." He growled out . "Donovan !" I Said shrill . He continued not slowing down. "Donovan don't stop ." I moaned out . Just as he got a good pace going he slowed down until stopping completely .

"I'm going to make this nice and slow ." He Said slowly moving his hips . "If you don't fuck me I'm going to ruin your life ." I Said gritting my teeth .

"Shouldn't have yelled at May huh ?" He taunted . "Please , Daddy." I whispered in his ear . "Fuck ." He Said before pounding me .

He moaned out a loud moan and his naked flesh pounded against mine . "Sofia I'm - Oh." He cut himself off with a moan .

As we laid there coming down from our ecstasy I talked. "Don why am I being so mean to people lately ?" I asked .

"It's a mothering thing . You are getting closer to having our boy soon so your instincts are kicking in , they're tellling you to nest like you've done either he bed . It's you trying to prep for the baby, same with being mean . You don't want anyone near your baby because you want to protect them ." Donovan explained to me .

"Well it's a good thing this baby is going to be in me for another month ." I chuckled before pulling Donovan closer to me . Nap time .

——————————