Epilouge

Sofia

My baby boy was two months along . Born August second at 11:18 am . He's big now , weighing in at 10 pounds . He was a porker .

"Don can you grab me his binky ?" I asked Donovan know my chubby little guy was going to want it soon . "Sure baby ." Donovan said hopping to it .

He grabbed the bright blue sucker and I gave it to the baby and he took it instantly . We sat in the baby's room as I rocked him in the rocker . The chair was by the window , showing us the vast forest .

As the baby started to cry I knew he was hungry . "Don grab him real quick ." I told my mate so I could wip my tit out . Donovan handed the baby back and he immediately started eating .

"Ok son , these are still mine ." Donovan said gesturing to my chest . "Not anymore ." I taunted . "I can show you they are still mine if you want ?" Donovan asked making me blush .

"You are too much ." I giggled . After finishing up with feeding I handed the baby to Donovan . I needed to pee like now . Every since the baby I have no bladder control .

But it's was worth it . We dressed up little Oliver in the cutest outfit . Winter boots , a white knit sweater with a pattern across the shoulders and chest , and some tan khaki pants . He was the cutest .

"Baby come look !" Donovan Said from the room . I rushed back from the bathroom . Donovan stood holding Oliver by the window . The both gazed outside of it .

I walked over to Donovan's side to see snow . "No way ." I Said in awe . "I told you my pack had snow ." Donovan reminded me of our conversations months ago . It seemed like only yesterday I was that scared obedient girl who was trapped in a concrete cell .

"I think it's the worlds way of saying 'everything is alright now ' ." I told Don with a Sure nod . "Well everything is alright now , because we have the best baby ever ." Donovan said gushing at his son .

"Daddy is crazy huh ?" I told Oliver . He just looked at us , giving us the occasional smile . "Come on let's go eat ." I Said guiding us towards the stairs . So far we had been enjoying most meals in the room .

It was a little hectic in the pack dining room for the baby and me . But now I was a little more lenient to go down there . The baby's bigger now so it's easier . I took the baby from Donovan before we enter because he's dumb .

We descended the stairwell and enter the big dining room . All the pack ages were overjoyed when we joined them . Everybody trying to get a good look at the baby as we walked by .

Donovan of course growling at everyone as we passed . We sat down and everyone had their eyes on us . The baby was still all brand new , I know everyone of these curiosa wolves wanted a peek at the new member .

They didn't really get the see him personally when we showed him to the pack . It was a very short showing and we left soon . We were baby hogs .

"He's so cute ." May gushed as she saw him . May knew exactly how I was feeling when I lashed . She accepted my apology immediately saying how she experienced the same thing .

Everything was well . I got a baby , a mate , and some snow .