Chapter 26

The ending of an era .

Sofia pov .

My little Oliver was a week old . Literally Donovan and I haven't left this room in an entire week . It was good bonding time for us . Besides I wasn't ready to share my baby . I guess I could share with Donovan .

I finished towel drying my hair before throwing it in a damp bun . I walked out of the bathroom to see Donovan holding the baby . We had to go to the meeting circle . It was basically like an outdoor stage .

We were going to introduce Oliver to the pack . He is and heir to the pack after all . "What are you ?" I asked Oliver as his big eyes watched us . He was a big baby . Seven pounds five ounces .

Donovan handed the baby to me and helped me out the bedroom door . The pack house was empty since everybody was already there . We wanted to savior our time with Oliver away from the pack .

We walked the trail under the protective gaze of Donovan . I love this man . We met the stage and walked upon it . We pushed out the lush curtain to see and entire pack of wolves . Some choosing wolf over their human forms .

The crowd was silent when they us . "Pack , this is my son ." Donovan said making the crowd go ecstatic . This was my home .