Chapter 5

Sofia

I didn't get much sleep and woke up before him . I knew he was tired from trying to stay up and protect me . The guards came with the food trays and even some clothes for the pair of us . I'm three days it would be my doctors appointment and I was a bit nervous .

What if there was a master plan here that I wasn't clued in on . What is snow wasn't real ? I had no way of knowing the truth and that hurt . I just wanted to know . I pulled on the pale blue sweatshirt and sweatpants , pulling the socks over my cold toes . I couldn't even handle the thought of breakfast.

So I stared out the bars on the door not minding the guard . All I could see was the concrete wall in front of us which really sucked . I stood there and got lost in my thoughts zoning out before Donavan woke up .

Well he jumped up once he realized I was missing . "Oh fuck don't scare me like that again ." He Said walking over to me and kissing my shoulder . I shrugged him off and sat on the end of the bed , not really having anywhere to escape to.

"What's wrong ?" He asked full of worry. "Nothing ." I mumbled out picking at the mattress . "Bull what's wrong love ." He tried again . "I said nothing leave me alone ." I shouted pulling my arm out his grasp when he reached for me .

He was so quick to pin me on the bed I didn't even know what hit me . "Tell me ." He demanded his voice full of dominance . "Nothing ." I sad turning my head to the side so I wouldn't have to look into those piercing eyes .

" I'm going to get it out of you ." He told me . He began his torture of kissing down my neck . He kept my hands pinned and reached under my shirt to grab my nipples .

"Tell me ." He sang out . I strayed silent, my breathing turning into pants . He tugged down my pants with one hand and was between my legs in a flash. He was doing ludicrous things to. Things that were unspeakable.

Just as I was about to fall over the edge he stopped . I made a noise of protest as he climbed back up to meet me face to face . "I'll continue if you tell me ."

And that's what did it . I began to sob , sob over need , over feeling so helpless and alone , and over how bad I already wanted him . "Hey Hey , baby what's wrong I'm sorry I didn't know you would react like this ." He said trying to console me .

I began to push his hands away but he pushed past them . He pulled me into his arms and he sat there on the bed brushing my hair and letting me cry it out . "Is this all dorm big master plans , and you aren't really going to help me be free ?" I asked still crying .

"What , of course not babe ." He shockingly Said . "Look at this mark , we are bonded to hurt you would be to hurt me ." He explained .

"Then tell about all the other girls before me ." I demeaned "and don't lie to me ."

"There were girls before you , they tried to force me to mate them because my offsprings would be strong but I didn't do anything with them . I killed some of them to be honest ." He explained .

I studied his face for a moment seeing nothing in his eyes . No lies , no happiness , no jealousy , nothing . "I believe you ." I Said sniffling . He pulled in for a tight hug .

"Thank you ." He Said .

" Come on you need to eat ." He said picking me and and walking to the food . He stood there and fed me . He fed me pineapples , strawberries, and some soup. It all made me giggle , a big scary beast hand feeding me . You can't help but laugh .

"In three days it's my check up ." I reminded him . "Are you excited ?"

"Yeah , I know my son will be strong ." He said determined . "Oh really how do you know it's a boy ?" I asked with a smile . "Alpha intuition ." He Said back to me .

After we finished eating I walked around the the room . "You know , you still owe me after leaving me hanging back there ." I Said aloud .

And I let my alpha advance on me.