Let's leave Highschool behind us eh? (13)

Author's Note:

Writing at 2am, makes me come up with very random stuff. so hopefully it makes sense! I was laughing really hard (from lack of sleep) Enjoy! (Thank you Iheartlola for editing! :)

-the velvet rose-

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Recap: Aaron went after Nick again, but only got one punch in before I squeezed him harder. As much as I want Nick to pay for that pathetic comment, I want Aaron to be safe.

"I demand to know what is going on!" Mrs. Fonda screamed.

"Let him explain. Sophie, get your stuff, lets go to your house" Aaron spat.

I nodded and climbed off of him. I felt eyes on me as we went upstairs and got our stuff. Aaron got his suitcases too. He wasn't going to stay at his family's house tonight I guess. We went to the Jeep outside and left, leaving shocked and furious faces behind us.. ............................................................................................................................................................................................................

We sat in the quietness of the dark Jeep, while Aaron drove like a mad man.

"Aaron, please slow down" I begged.

He didn't even listen to me as he cut off a Catholic church van.

"Aw, see, a nun just flipped us off. Please slow down!" I went on with my rant.

The Jeep slowed, but he made no comment.

"You know, I don't want you fighting your family over something as little as this."

That made him look from the road at me.

"Little as this? My brother tried to make a move on my girlfriend. I hate him" He growled.

"You don't hate him, he's your brother Aaron, I mean, sure he's an idiotic pig, but he's still your brother"

"He always wants what I have. Did you call your parents? Or should we just shout 'surprise' when they open their door?"

I scowled at him, and then turned the radio up. What are my parents going to think, when I show up at their house, with my boyfriend who has blood on his shirt? I rested my feet on the dashboard and stared at him, waiting.

"What?" He asked after minutes of staring.

"You seriously need to calm down. I mean, if your brother tries to kiss me you shouldn't attack him. I handled it."

He scoffed and sped up.

"What is wrong with you? So your brother made a move on me. You have always looked up to him, your brother just made one mistake. Forgive him."

The car came to a sudden stop at the side of the road. Aaron looked at me shocked.

"He made a move on you, even after all I said to him." He said the last part to himself.

"What did you say to him?"

He leaned his chair back and laid his head back. His hands covered his face and he let out a long sigh.

"Nothing." He muttered.

"Nothing? Please don't lie to me; I am not in the mood for that."

"I just told him what you meant to me, okay?"

"What do I mean to you?"

"Is it hot in here? I think it is, I'm turning the A/C up"

"Aaron."