Let's leave Highschool behind us eh? (10)

Author's Note:

I loved making this chapter for some reason. last night I took some allergy medicine, and

it made me a little loopy. so I started writing some. (aka I hope it makes sense)

Thank you for all the comments and voting!

I hope this chapter doesn't disappoint :)

-the velvet rose-

............................................................................................................................................

Recap:

When I looked in his sparkling blue eyes, I felt what I felt for him weeks ago. My hand unthinkingly touched his cheek, and my lips moved and touched his.

He felt the same way, his lips moved against mine perfectly.

Minutes later, we pulled away when we heard the main door open.

"Uh oh. Busted" I whispered.

Aaron grinned. Then gave me one last peck on the lips before going to see Troy. And probably tell him that I'm here.

I bit my lip as I thought how much I missed him. But what did the kiss mean? will it change things?

..................................................................................................................................

I ended up falling asleep on the couch. Troy went to his room, so I never saw him. And Aaron slept on the recliner. I wasn't sure what had happened last night. Aaron and I both acted strangely.

I woke up and sat up. Then I heard chuckling.

"Your makeup is smeared.. You look like the joker" Aaron laughed.

"Thanks. That's JUST what a gal wants to hear" I went to a mirror and started scrubbing the makeup off.

"I bought breakfast" He showed me a bag with what look like had doughnuts inside.

"There better be a raspberry filled doughnut in there"

"Aw. Did you want one?" He frowned.

"Don't tell me. You bought all glazed, didn't you? Just to spite me" I shook my head.

"Calm down. I got you your sugar filled doughnut"

I took the bag and starting eating my delicious slice of heaven. Aaron looked at me, lips twitching.

"Got a problem?" My eyes turned to slits.

"Um, yeah. You look like a vamp sweetheart" He grabbed a mirror from my purse and showed me.

My eyes were dark from the mascara smears, and the red raspberry glaze was running down my lips.

Gosh I'm a mess.

"Gross" I muttered and licked away the evidence.

"I thought it was.. Cute"

"Cute involving what looked like blood. Ha, adorable" I scoffed.

"How are you feeling?"

"Great"

"Great enough to walk?"

"Sure"

I grabbed the bag of food and my shoes.

We were sitting in a park on campus. Our bag of food empty, and our bellies full of sugary delight.