Let's leave Highschool behind us eh? (4)

Author's Note:

Late night upload! hehe.

Okay. in this chapter. you will find out if Sophie says yes. or if she tells him never.

I have no idea why I chose this song. >>>>

I just like it is all. lol.

Enjoy :)

.............................................................................................................................

Recap:

"Would you like to.. Go on a date?"

Well. Part of me was in shock. But the other part of me. Well. The Rachel part that was nagging at me earlier. Was screaming 'I told you so!'

I stared blankly at him.

"Um..." I mumbled.

"I know. It sounds freaky and gross to you. But. One date would not hurt" He went on.

"Um..."

"Call me when you finish that sentence" He said. Then got in his car and left..

..........................................................................................................................

"I still don't know" I told Rachel. After her asking for the tenth time what I was going to do.

"If you like to try new things Soph, you should TRY dating him"

She had me there. The curiosity was what was edging me towards saying yes. Curiosity as in, Why the sudden change? What kind of date? How would he act?

"Please. Just try" She begged.

She must not hate her cousin THAT much if she's trying to make me date him. I groaned. Dating the person who I've hated over half my life.

College is supposed to be about trying things new and starting over.

"Hand me your phone" I sighed.

She tossed it to me.

"Why not use yours?" She question.

"Do you really think I would have his number?"

She laughed.

Of course Aaron was first on her contacts. One thing good about having the name Aaron.

I pressed send and climbed onto my bed.

"Hello?" He answered. Sound rather tired.

I glanced at the clock. 1am. Oopsie.

"Hey. Its Sophie" I told him.

"Sophie? What's up?"

"One date. Public place. And if you are playing one big prank on me. Then I will consider going to jail for murder"

He didn't say anything. I wondered if he was reconsidering. Right before I was about to hang up.

He said something.

"I'll be at your dorm at 5pm tomorrow" He told me simply.

"See you then" I said nervously.

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight"

Rachel had been listening/staring at me the whole time. With this big goofy grin on her face.

"We're going out tomorrow night" I explained.

"I heard" She grinned.

It was 3pm. And I was making a hole in the ground from my pacing.