Lunch Gone Wrong

Dedicated to Naomi.
Sorry this was rushed.
Leave your questions down below.

***************************************************************

For an alpha, Scott was surely a very, very powerful one. He had the scariest face and was often compared to Derek Hale, a former pack member of the McCall pack who was very rude and cruel. Scott killed almost everybody who even dared to think about hurting his own and those who actually managed to hurt his family, he did worst than killing them. He tortured them in the Argent's basement, literally dived in their pool of blood.

Scott was surely merciless. He killed those who didn't deserve the right to be sharing the same oxygen as him. Some people said that an alpha like him was meant to merit from no love, respect and admiration. Nevertheless he gained all three of them from his pack members, packs around America and even humans for he managed to save them on multiple occasions.

Scott McCall was ruthless but for his mate, he was such a softie.

Scott acted the way a 13 years old would if their crush said they liked them back whenever he was with Liam. Liam and Scott were the talk of school. People went crazy whenever they showed any type of affection in public - they were really not into PDA and rarely kissed in school. Scott getting and showing affection was something that people were first in line to witness. However Scott showed affection just to his mate and friends and kept his scary stance whenever he appeared in public.

Liam's POV

My eyes followed the rhythmic movement of my mate's chest as he slept peacefully. My hands caressed his sleek brown hair as I thought about yesterday's event. Our pack is having to deal with some pretty bad werewolf drama because we took charge of the Silver Red pack which is known for being the most undisciplined pack in entire America. Packs surrounding Beacon Hills were not fan of this idea and to be honest neither was I. But Scott, oh my, Scott was ruthless but also kind hearted. Since he killed the alpha of that pack, he felt that he really needed to merge packs. He has not been getting the sleep he deserves because of that shit and it really pisses me off.

I turned on my side, my back facing Scott as I tried to fall back asleep.

'' WAKE UP YOUR ASSES IT'S FUCKING 7 30!!!" screamed a voice that I would recognise from miles away.

I sat up abruptly and searched for my phone.
I let out scream as I realized it was 7 30 AM and we were going to be late for school. Stiles let out a scream too and that scream woke up Scott who screamed too. I immediately got off bed and jumped in the shower. I heard Stiles and Scott arguing bout how they would not be able to make it on time for practice.

After some time, the argument calmed down and Scott joined me in the shower. I smiled at him as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Good morning my love."

I just responded with a kiss.

Sometimes words were not needed.

After showering together, we literally ran to the car with our shoes in hands and a scowling Theo right on our tail. Stiles was waiting in the car, suspiciously silent. I gave him a weird look and he just brushed me off. I made a mental reminder to talk to him later. Once we all buckled up, Stiles did not drive, he literally flew his fucking jeep.

" WE FUCKING MADE IT YES" I heard Theo scream as I pushed open the main school door.

I rolled my eyes and made my way to my locker. Once I took my books, I met up with Malia and Lydia.

" Hello bitches. "

They both greeted me and when I was about to hug them, Theo pushed pass me with an angry look in his face, a teary Stiles hot on his trail. I looked in shock as he made his way towards his class.