Jealous ( Smut-ish)

Smut? I tried okay. Just prepare yourself for some cringe shit. And I wrote a lot of curse words because I need to vent. This is unedited. I'll edit it later.

Dedicated to Ranna21

******************************************************************************************

3rd Person POV

Sometimes being jealous is adorable. Sometimes it hurts like a bitch. Sometimes it make you feel unwanted and unloved. And sometimes it is irritating when people tell you that you are jealous because you don't want to feel that pain..again. 

Same goes to Liam. He did not like to be labelled as jealous. He tried not to show it much and tried to keep his calm whenever someone would hug Scott for more than two minutes or when someone would try to take him away from Scott. 

He hated being jealous.He tried to understand that Kira and Allison were Scott's past. He tried to understand that Scott would never leave him.He tried to understand that there's nothing to be jealous of. Scott was his and he was Scott's. 

But still. He failed.

Just like today.

'' We are late.'' Liam said as he jumped into the shower. 

'' We still have 15 minutes left.'' Scott said entering the shower too.

'' What are you doing? '' Liam squealed.

'' Showering. It will take less time.'' Scott wrapped his arms around Liam thighs and lifted him up, Liam's back against the cold shower wall. 

'' Scott. What are you doing? We are already late.'' Liam moaned.

'' It's the end of the month.'' Scott grinded his member ( A/N I cringed) against Liam thighs.

'' So? You are on your period?'' Liam moaned again as Scott bit his neck and left kisses here and there.

'' Liam,'' he groaned, '' The full moon? The mating process?'' Scott continued.

'' Oh.'' Liam blushed as he remembers. The full moon is today so Scott will be very horny considering he is the alpha.

'' What do you want me do? '' Liam gasped as Scott grabbed his ass.

'' Fuck me?'' 

'' As much as I would love to do that, Coach will kill us if we are late for tryouts.'' Liam said and removed Scott's hand off him.    

Scott groaned. They had a quick shower and got ready in like 5 minutes. Scott and Liam rushed to school, they were very late. 

'' Detention.'' Coach said as they entered the field. 

'' But-'' 

'' No buts and stuffs. Liam lunch detention and as for you Scott, you are going to show the new kid around.'' Coach mentioned to the new guy standing awkwardly next to Brett.

Liam ignored the looks the new kid was giving Scott and went to change into his outfit in the locker room. Liam was changing into his t-shirt when he felt someone wrap their arms around him. It was Scott.

'' I'm sorry. Let's go to your favorite restaurant? At five?'' Scott asked sympathetically, kissing Liam's neck.

Liam sighed. 

'' Okay.'' 

Scott smiles and went to change. After changing both of them headed to the field. Coach had already started with the class and the boys were doing laps. Scott run towards the new kid but before he could do that Liam grabbed his hand. Scott gave him a confused look.