The Silent Treatment ( Angst) ( Part One)

Namaste pretzels.

Soz for late updates. I'm on holidays and not doing any productive things. Just moping around.

Summary : Scott's angry at Liam as he introduced him as a friend to his biological father as they returned from a party/ date. So he gives him the silent treatment. ( A/N this is Serenity from the future. As I was writing mid way another idea came in my mind. This a twist. HAhahaha)

Warnings: Mild angst? xD

The smut is going to be in part two. Lel.

Dedicated to : @MedhaBiersack

Thank you for your comments and questions <3

***************************************************************

Liam POV.

'' I'm sorry.''

'' Please talk to me.''

''Scott please. I said I'm sorry.''

'' Scott please please please please.''

I sighed when I got no response. People were giving me weird looks as to why was I running behind Scott. I stopped and looked at Scott as he walked away from me. Maybe this is what I deserve.

'' Please don't go.'' I mumbled. And as I guessed it, i got no response. I wiped away my tears and ran out of the canteen.

This is all my fault. I should have introduced him as my boyfriend to my father. I am such an idiot. I messed up everything. I made my way outside to the place where I always went when I needed space, the forest.

Yesterday was the worst day of my life. I had homework to do but Scott dragged me to that stupid party. I couldn't refuse. Who could refuse to such a sex god? Definitely not me. At around midnight Scott and I reached my house. He had decided to stay over.

Okay let's just get it rainbow straight. I'm a 17 years old boy with hormonal thoughts and I can't help it. Especially not when I have a sexy and hot and muscular boyfriend. When he said that he would stay over, I got excited and deep down I was hoping I would finally get to have sex with him after a long time.

But just as I opened the front door, TADA. My father was standing there with a frown on his face. How did I forgot about him? Just how? My father was here looking after me because my mom and step dad were out of town. My father know shit about me. I never told him I was into guys neither did I told him I had a boyfriend. I was having a panic attack on the inside as my father and my boyfriend shared intense glares. So I did what I thought was right. I introduced the guy I was fucking with as my friend.

The look Scott gave me was enough for me to go curl myself into a burrito and cry for days. He was confused and angry and sad but mostly disappointed. On the contrary my father just smiled and went back to sleep.

Scott went to his car and left me standing at my doorsteps. He said no ' I love yous' or goodnight, nothing, not a word. After a few hours laying in bed, I had texted him but he gave no replies. I did not seep all night just because I was scared, scared that he's gonna break up with me. But y'all know what's worst than breaking up with somebody, it's giving them the silent treatment.

Scott did not pick me up today. He did not answer my calls. He did not say a word to me in school. We did not sit in the same table during lunch time. I was left alone in the dark corner at the end. Even Stiles was not talking to me.

Wait! I frowned as I realized something. Nobody was talking to me! Oh my god.

I punched the nearby tree. Ow that shit hurts. Well it's nothing to the pain you gave Scott. Another punch.