Is it too late now to say sorry?

Long author note below.

Summary  : Scott is always busy with pack business. He doesn't spend much time with Liam.

Word count : 1032
*************************

Liam Dunbar closed the door of his bedroom. Stretching his arms, he trotted downstairs to the kitchen. He was very hungry as it's being a while since he had eaten properly. He was always engulfed in thoughts, bad thoughts. He had given up on his boyfriend as Scott would always be busy in his work. A few hours together that's all he had asked.

Sighing, he made a quick ham and cheese sandwich, Scott's favourite and sat on the couch. He munched on his sandwich slowly as he thought about his friends. Derek was looking after a sick Stiles, Malia and Kira were planning for Mason and Brett's wedding and Lydia was always helping Jordan with office work. Everyone was busy and nobody spared a thought for the sweet, sweet  Liam.  Talking about Scott, Scott was always busy. Never had time for Liam. Scott would always hang out with Deaton and Derek discussing about pack business and all that stuff. Stuffs that Liam was too small to understand.

Liam even thought about leaving Scott but he couldn't. Maybe because he knew that no matter what he wouldn't be able to leave without Scott. He loved Scott. So much that even breathing without him was difficult. He was the ham and cheese to his sandwich. But still. The fact that Scott didn't care, wanted to make him cry. And he did. He bawled his eyes out and slowly fell asleep on the couch itself.

Scott McCall  was returning home after completing all his work. He was happy about the fact that now he would be able to spend lots and lots of time with his beautiful mate. He was so caught up in his job that he didn't see what was going on with Liam. Also the pack was not spending much time together. So he had decided to take the entire pack for a dinner in the new Beacon Hills restaurant. Reaching home he started taking. '' Hey Liam. I was wondering what if we go for a dinner at th-'' Scott stopped talking when he found his mate sleeping peacefully on the couch. Smiling, Scott carried Liam upstairs to their room. When he set Liam down, the latter groaned. The young alpha chuckled. '' It's me. I'm home. You can go back to sleep love.'' Liam scoffed and replied with '' Yeah. Whatever.''

Scott was shocked by his behaviour. Liam never talked like this with Scott before.

'' Liam love, what's wrong babe?''

" Nothing "

Liam sat on the bed, rubbing his eyes with the balls of his hands. Scott sighed , knowing exactly why Liam was upset. He now felt really guilty for not giving enough time to Liam.

Scott sat on the bed and pulled Liam on his lap, he rested his head on his shoulder and wrapped his arms around his torso.

" I know I have being ignorant towards you. I'm sorry. I've being so caught up in my job that I didn't see that you were lacked behind. You don't deserve this ignorance. But now I'm here. I promise I'll spend all my time with you. I wouldn't let you out of my sight. I love you so much Liam and trust me when I tell you that I missed you as much as you missed me. Is it too late now to say sorry? 'Cause I'm missing more than just your body."

Liam chuckled at the cheesy Justin B lyrics. " The bed was getting cold and you were not here. There's million reason why I should give you up but the heart wants what it wants." Liam and Scott burst out laughing. After a good time both boys calmed down.

"I forgive you" Liam said kissing the skin on Scott's shoulder. Scott shivered. Liam was glad that he could still make Scott feel that way. He couldn't resist the urge anymore and crashed his lips on Scott's. They were having a make out session when they were rudely interrupted by Malia. " Is that the reason why I couldn't enjoy cuddling with my girlfriend, only to watch my alpha making out with his mate?"

Liam groaned with the presence of the entire pack in the room. They were so caught up kissing that they didn't hear them walking in the house.

" Malia. Shut up. I called you all here so that  we can go to this new restaurant for dinner you know, like pack bonding time?"

All of them agreed. While Scott and Liam were getting ready the others were downstairs watching movies.
When they were all ready, they headed to the new restaurant. It was like 2 blocks down the road. Quite near. So they decided to walk.

When they reached the spot, the restaurant was unfortunately closed.

"Scott!" Malia growled.

"Yeah ?" Scott replied hesitantly.

"RUN" And he did. Scott grabbed Liam and ran.

"IS IT TOO LATE NOW TO SAY SORRY? " Scott shouted while Malia ran after them. Liam was giggling hysterically. And what did the pack do? Well they stood there with an amused look on their face and laughed at their childishness.

*****************************
I hope you liked this one shot.

Please comment and vote.

I love you.