A bad day that ends well

Word count: 803

Prompt: there is a game. character A is injured. character B asks to character A to stay back. Character B refuses. Continue the story. 

Summary  : Scott is injured during lacrosse. Liam stops Scott from playing. Scott does not listen.

Note: They live in a pack house. The pack includes (Scott, Liam), (Stiles, Theo), (Malia , Kira), (Lydia . Parrish), (Sheriff, Melissa), (Corey, Mason)

***********************************************************************************************

 Liam trotted towards the field. The game was going to start anytime now. He was late and he knew Scott was going to be angry. Reaching the field, he could see a tiny crowd near the bleachers. He pushed past the crowd only to be met with an injured Scott. Liam immediately crouched down and started to massage his twisted leg. The crowd soon scattered. 

 '' What happened?'' Liam asked Scott worriedly. 

'' Just messed up with my steps and twisted my leg. Is it fine now? '' Scott questioned. Sure he could not feel any pain but still he needed an assurance.  

'' Yeah. It's just a sprain. It will be alright.'' Liam knew he was saying the wrong words. He should have lied but he know Scott would caught him right away. Scott was the last hope. Stiles could not play because he was out of town. Isaac was busy with Cora. Corey was hanging out with Mason. Liam was not allowed to play because coach said so. Scott and Liam were the only one from the pack present. Scott was the only one who could win and Coach would kill him if Beacon Hills High loses against a lame school.

'' I should go. We are losing.'' Scott stood and made his way towards the field, only to be stopped by Liam.

'' Don't go. You will hurt yourself more. Please. At least for me. The team is doing fine.'' Lie. The team was not doing fine. Being injured and being hit in the balls was not considered to be fine. 

Scott cocked an eyebrow. '' Really? First you come late and now you're gonna stop me from winning?''

'' Okay first I'm sorry for being late. Second you are not healed properly. Wait some more time. Please. '' 

'' We are losing Liam. I can't leave them.''  Scott sighed and wrapped his arms around Liam's torso, kissing his cheek lightly. '' I love you '' Scott said and ran towards the field. 

It was the end of the game. Beacon Hills lost. Scott was pissed and so was Liam. Scott was angry for not winning and Liam was angry because Scott did not listen to him, he never listens to him. Puffing an air of annoyance, Liam entered the car with Scott and they headed home. On the way home, Liam could not stop thinking. Was he a bad boyfriend? Does Scott still love him? Was he being too overprotective? Does Scott love lacrosse more than he love Liam? 

The last question made him spill a few tears. He wiped them and then he realized that  they already reached home. Muttering a few curse word hoping Scott did not hear him, he opened and closed the car door loudly. As he reached the door nob he caught a scent. Stiles. Opening the door in a haste, he saw Stiles sitting on the kitchen counter while Theo was cooking. (A/N YES I SHIP THEM) He ran in the arms of Stiles and cried, cried so much that his feet couldn't hold him. 

Scott just sighed and went to his room. Stiles looked at Theo with a worried face. Theo returned the look and hold Liam, letting him wet his favorite shirt. Stiles opened Scott's door only to find him naked. Stiles did not care. Scott hurt Liam and nobody gets away from hurting his boy. 

'' What did you do to my baby boy?'' Stiles asked in a motherly tone. 

Scott narrated everything while getting dressed. Stiles shook his head. '' You know how sensitive he is. You should have listened to him you dick.''

Scott sighed for the umpteenth time. After promising to apologize later he took a nap. He really needed one. Stiles left the room and went to the kitchen only to find Liam and Theo missing. He was dumbfounded. But soon he could hear murmuring. Theo was holding a sleepy Liam while he was singing 'lost boy' softly. Stiles awed silently. Theo took Liam to his room and laid him next to Scott. 

Immediately Scott wrapped his arms around Liam. Both Stiles and Theo smiled at the sight. Closing the door, they went to their room.  At the end of the day, Scott and Liam reconciled and were laughing again. It was just a bad day that ended well. 

*************************************************************************************

This is the crappiest one shot I ever wrote. 

I ship Stiles and Theo. 

I love you. 

Comment.

Vote.

I would love to know what they readers think about my one shots.

Spread the love. 

Bye