Our Happy Ever After

Dedicated to nadia_moses because she is an adorable human. 

******************************************************

'' Dad.''

'' Daddy!''

'' Daddy Li!!! '' 

'' Wake up !''

Both Liam and Scott groaned. They opened their eyes and were soon met with the beautiful face of their five years old daughter, Kai, bouncing on top of them. Liam smiled and grabbed him daughter and pinned her to the bed softly and started tickling her sides. Kai started giggling hysterically. 

'' Daddy Li, can we go to the beach today?'' 

'' Of course sweet heart.''

Suddenly they heard soft snores coming from Scott. He had fallen asleep again. Liam sighed and let go of Kai.

'' Go wake up Uncle Stiles and Uncle Theo. I'll wake your other dad.''

'' Okay,'' Kai chuckled and hurriedly jumped off the bed.

Kai was an understanding daughter. She never disobeyed Scott or Liam, or anyone in the pack. Everybody loved her as she was the first born child in the McCall pack. And Stiles was her favorite human being. And because of that, at the age of five , Kai became very sassy. Just like her fathers, Kai was a werewolf too. At first, Liam was scared for her and thought that she won't be able to cope with shifting and all but all his thoughts went to drain when Kai shifted at the age of four without any difficulties.   

Liam stretched and cracked his knuckles. He moved closer to Scott and wrapped his arms around Scott's torso. He kissed the scar on his neck. He remember giving it to him when he was in labor. He kept kissing his neck until he woke up.

'' Good morning love. ''

'' Hmm. Morning.'' 

'' Come on. Get up. Your daughter is a bit hyper than usual today. ''

'' Five more minutes.''

Liam groaned.

'' Five minutes only. I'm gonna make breakfast and then we'll head to the beach.'' 

'' Beach? why? Scott mumbled.

'' Kai wants to go to the beach.'' 

'' Hmm okay. '' 

'' Four minutes left.'' Liam said, kissing Scott on the cheek.

*

When Liam entered the kitchen, he saw that everyone was already awake and was having breakfast. He shot a weird look at Melissa. 

'' Blame your child. '' 

Liam just shook his head and took his seat. He served himself some pancakes. 

'' I assume Kai already told you all about the beach.'' 

A chorus of yes was heard. All of them had taken a day off from job. And this was all because of Kai. The hyper little girl wanted to go to the beach with the entire pack. And of course with that cute puppy face of hers, nobody could refuse her. She could get away with murder with that face.

So at around 10, everybody got ready for the beach. They cooked and packed their food and picnic mats in picnic bags. The beach was very near but Stiles was too lazy to walk, so he, Theo, Lydia and Parrish went by car with the picnic bags in the boot. Scott carried Kai on his shoulders while he held Liam's hand. Melissa and John were walking in front of them and Malia and Kira were right behind them. When they reached the beach, they were surprised to see it was empty, not even a single soul. 

The people coming by car was not here yet, so Liam and Scott let Kai play with her grandparents and aunts while they went swimming. They fooled around for a couple of hours. They were so busy in their own world that they did not even notice the preparation going on the beach. Scott pulled Liam closer to him and splashed the salty water on his face. 

'' Hey! That was not very nice.'' 

'' Maybe It was not meant to be nice.'' 

Liam pouted.

'' Did it hurt?'' Scott questioned worriedly. 

'' Yes.'' 

'' Let me see.'' Scott removed Liam's hands from his face. 

'' Gotcha.'' Liam splashed water at Scott.

''HEY'' 

'' YO SCOTT. GET YOUR ASS IN HERE. YOU TOO LIAM.'' Stiles shouted.

'' Language!'' Both Scott and Liam shouted. 

When they walked out of the sea, they saw balloons and decorations all around the spot. Liam looked at Scott confusingly. He just shrugged his shoulders. Suddenly a loud bang was heard and fireworks exploded all around the place. Though it was the day time, it still looked beautiful.

'' Okay what is happening?''

'' Happy anniversary Daddies.'' Kai ran forward and hugged his dads. 

'' What?'' Scott and Liam said at the same time. 

Anniversary?

'' What anniversary?'' 

'' Seriously Liam? What anniversary? It's being freaking 6 years since you guys are together and you ask what anniversary? Are you on crack?'' Theo exclaimed.

'' First, stop using vulgar vocabulary in front of my daughter. Second, the anniversary is tomorrow not today and thirdly can someone explain to me what is happening?'' Scott asked.

Everybody face palmed. How could they go wrong? Everything was perfect. 

'' Well well well.'' 

'' Shit.''

'' Stop cursing.''

'' Ow''

'' We thought the anniversary was today. '' Kai pouted. 

'' You guys did all this for us? That's so sweet. So what if the anniversary is tomorrow, we still gonna celebrate it today, after all our daughter planned this right? Come here. Group hug.'' Liam said and all of them huddled up to him. 

'' Come on let's celebrate.''

They cut the cake and spent a great time at the beach. It was just a typical day for Scott, Liam and his family. As long as they were together, any day was perfect because this was their happy ever after. 

'' I love you so bad.'' 

'' I love you so bad too.''

And with that, they sealed the day with a kiss.

***************************************************************

Well well well.

Hope you liked it. 

Comment. Vote. Follow. 

Pretty please with maple syrup and blueberries on top. 

Love you. xx