Can I paint you? ( smut )

Read the author note down below. I explained why I did not update for like a month.

Warning : Smut.

Word count : 1210. It's short and unedited I guess??

Dedicated to : calm-love

****************************************************************************
3rd Person Pov

The first rays of sunlight fell slanting through Scott's and Liam window. Scott groaned as he felt the burning sensation on his face.  He stirred and finally opened his eyes. Looking down he nose, he came with the beautiful sight of his mate sleeping peacefully.

Glancing at the clock at the wall, Scott tried waking Liam up. 

'' Babe? Wake up. It's 7. We have school. '' Scott murmured as he peppered small kisses all along Liam's forehead. Liam whined and opened his eyes. 

'' No.'' Liam grumbled causing Scott to laugh. 

''Come on wake up. We need to go grocery shopping. We have school in 2 hours. Waaaaaaake up.'' Scott shook Liam's shoulders repeatedly. 

'' No. Nope. Nah. Nada. Non. Nahi.'' Liam removed himself from Scott's grasp and buried his face on his pillow.

'' Liam! Stop being difficult. Wake up!'' Scott whined. 

'' Shh. It's my body telling me to go back to sleep.'' Liam pulled the pillow up to his face so he won't have to hear Scott complaining.

Liam thought Scott stopped and went back to sleep but no, Scott had other plans. Pulling the blankets off Liam, Scott slowly crawled down to Liam's sides. Taking the advantage of his mate being shirtless, he left open mouth kisses on his chest, stomach and hips. Smirking slightly, he made small bites on Liam's happy trail. Liam was a moaning mess and along with that he was shivering from Scott's touch. It was not their first time but every time they did something sexual, It always felt like their first.

( A/N Here it comes. Cringe Paragraphs by Serenity Anya Y'all)

'' S-Scott please.'' Liam moaned. 

Scott looked up at Liam's face and stopped his gestures. 

'' Please what?'' 

Liam whined. 

'' You know what. Please. '' 

'' I don't. I won't do anything until you tell what you want.''

'' Fuck you Scott. I want to suck my dick.'' Liam groaned out frustratingly.

Scott chuckled and grasped Liam's shorts with his teeth and slowly and teasingly pulling it down. He made his way to his thighs and kissed and bite that area multiple time. Liam threw his head back and put his fingers among Scott's hair letting him know he is loving this. 

Liam let out a whimper when Scott swirled his tongue around the tip of his throbbing erection. Liam tugged Scott's hair when Scott took him in his mouth. Scott used both his lips and hands giving extra pleasure to Liam. He made eye contact with Liam and that was enough to set Liam off edge but Scott had other plans.

Pulling away quickly, Scott gave Liam a quick kiss on his cheek and took a condom from the nightstand. After adjusting himself, he spread Liam's legs and gave a long lick to him hole. Liam let out a loud moan. If he was going to moan like this, the whole house would know they were fucking but at the moment they couldn't care less. 

'' Are you ready?'' Even after all these time making love to each other, Scott never forgets to ask his mate whether he was ready. Even though he knows the answer he just love hearing those words from his mouth. 

'' I am. For fuck sake Scott. Please. Fuck m-me. ' Liam whined pinching Scott's arm. Giving him a fake glare, Scott entered him. Both of them moaned out loud as they made contact. And here goes nothing. Scott moved in a rhythmic way, sometimes he would slow down. sometimes he would speed up. Liam left kisses and bites on Scott's neck as Scot fucked him. 

After what felt like forever, they finally came together. 

( A/N End of cringe paragraphs y'all.)

Scott fell back on the bed and wrapped his arms around Liam's waist, panting slightly. Scott threw a glance at Liam. His hair was disheveled, his lips were swollen, beads of sweat formed on his forehead but Liam had a smile on his face. n fact he was grinning from ear to ear. 

'' What is it?'' Scott asked amused.

'' Nothing. '' Liam kept smiling. 

'' Hmmmkay.'' Scott smiled.

' God. His smile is so beautiful it makes me want to have it painted.' Liam thought eyeing Scott's face up and down. Suddenly his smile disappeared and he shot off bed.

'' Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. I'm dead dead dead dead dead dead. Oh my god.'' Liam ran to his desk and started rummaging through some papers. 

Scott stared amusing Liam's naked form moving back and forth. 

'' What is it? Did you lose something?'' Scott asked, bringing his hand to his face and weighing his face on his elbows. 

'' Can I paint you?'' Liam asked worriedly. 

Scott was taken aback. 

'' What? I mean yes! But why?'' 

'' I forgot my art assignment.'' Liam grumbled.

Scott let out a loud laugh. 

'' You are the only student in that art class babe. Why are you worried?'' 

'' Miss Payton is going away for a few days and she needs this project to mark this terms' grades. I need extra credits to join your class you know.'' Liam pouted as he set up his art things in front of the bed. 

'' What so you're gonna draw me naked? I mean I have no problem with that but won't your teacher say anything? And besides this body is only for you to see.'' Scott motioned to his body. 

Liam rolled his eyes. 

'' You know shit about art. So just sit there and let me work. We still got 90 minutes.'' 

( A/N Let's just pretend school starts at 9) 

'' Okay hot stuff.'' 

Liam growled. He hated it when Scott called him that. No reason why.

'' If I was not helpless right now, You would be 10 feet down. '' Liam snapped.

'' What are you going to do about it?'' Scott threatened mischievously. 

'' Punish you.'' Liam snickered.

'' Oh my god. You should just like my old grandpa!'' Scott laughed.

'' Yeah yeah. Whatever. Now shut up and pose for me.''

After 45 mins or so, Liam finally completed his work. He messed it a little bit on purpose so it looks a bit artistic and added a lots of black shadows so it does not look like Scott. Scott just listened to Liam explaining about the stuff he did but never really understood what he meant. He just loved hearing Liam's voice. 

After a shower together, both of them got ready and left for school. Miss Payton was actually very impressed with the painting  and praised Liam for his good work. However some jerks down the hallway called Liam's painting trash and that really offended him. But his shinning knight in armor told the guys to back off and may or may not have make it up to Liam by giving his a blowjob in the janitors closet.

  When I wake up, 

 I wanna see your face,

  And know I made it home. 

 I am still painting flowers for you.( All time low)

***************************************************************************