Fools

Fall for you only fools, only fools do what i do.

Melissa was dead. Stiles was dead. Lydia was dead. He lost his mother, brother and best friend. Yet, he managed to bring the McCall pack to high level. He had Malia, Cora, Isaac, Chris and Derek to help him. But he had Liam too, his precious little bean.

Looking after the pack was a huge responsibility. Scott had to run perimeters in the Beacon Hills Reserve. Scott had to meet other Alphas. Scott had to train hard. Scott had to save humans. Scott had to save himself. And these task were not easy as Liam would always be there to stop him. Stop him from his responsibilities.

I see swimming pools and living rooms and aeroplanes

Liam did it for good purpose. Scott would over run. Scott would over train. Scott basically did everything that would tire him to death. He would travel each week to Mexico in hope to find Kate and kill her. Most of the time when Liam managed to distract Scott, they would hang out in the swimming pool in the backyard of the pack house. Liam would new diving tricks and would do funny, stupid things to make Scott laugh, and when Scott would laugh heart-fully ( A/N is that even a word? ), Liam would stare at his face and it made his heart melt. After that, they would cuddle in the huge couch found in the living room, watching Supernaturals, typical but fun.

Out everything is shattering and it's my mistake.

Scott sighed for the hundredth time in the day. He was tired. He now knows why Liam stopped him from over working. Talking about Liam, Liam was heart broken. Scott didn't have time for him. Always busy with pack work. At the end of the day Liam decided to give Scott a few space and left Beacon Hills. He went to hang out with Brett in the neighbouring village. When Scott found the letter that Liam left for him in their dinning table, he couldn't help but cry. Liam was gone, not forever but still gone.

Scott sat on the sofa, hugging Liam favourite pillow. He missed his scent, his comforting words , hugs, his kisses , his everything. Deciding he couldn't take it anymore, he took his key chain, opened the door and entered his car. Sighing heavily, he brought life to the car and headed towards the neighbouring village.

In the mean time, Brett was trying to cheer Liam. He knew he was failing miserably when Liam started sobbing. Brett reached forward to hug Liam when he heard knocking on the front door. Walking fastly towards the door , he hoped it was the pizza delivery. But when he opened the door , he let out a satisfactory and content sigh.

Scott was standing there with a small blue bag that smelt like blueberries. Brett let Scott in and motioned towards the bedroom. Scott entered the bedroom to find Liam crying miserably. It broke Scott's heart to know that he was the cause of Liam's pain. Brett left them alone.

I don't give a fuck, I'm not giving up, I still want it all.

Scott hugged Liam tightly. He was crying too. Scott made promises to Liam. He would work average. He would spend more time with Liam. He would take the entire pack for cute little outings. Those were promises that Scott would try to keep. After saying their I love yous, they left Brett's house.

At the end of the day, Scott, Liam and Brett were happy. Scott was happy cuddling with Liam and Brett was happy sharing his pizza with the pizza boy.

********************

I am a Saphael and Malec shipper.

#Qotd: Do you guys watch shadowhunters?

Vote.Comment. Follow
💙

 Follow💙