"How do you know Frank's last name?" he demanded. "How do you know he's descended from Poseidon?"

"Well..." Phorcys shrugged, trying to look modest. "It was probably in the descriptions Gaea provided. You know, for the bounty, Percy Jackson."

"Of course he'd be interested in the bounty..." Poseidon growled. "Probably is doing it just so he can get back in his mommy's good graces."

[Percy]... "Don't double-cross me, Phorcys. You promised me answers."

"I have a feeling you already got out as much as he was willing to tell you." Annabeth said with a grimace.

"After the VIP treatment, yes," Phorcys agreed. 

"Some VIP treatment! Aren't you supposed to treat them like royalty or something?" Connor protested.

"Or at least give them answers." Travis added. "They deserve it after sitting through your boring shows."

"I promised to tell you everything you need to know. The thing is, however, you don't really need to know anything." His grotesque smile stretched wide. 

Lacy and a few of her sisters shuddered.

"You see, even if you made it to Rome, which is quite unlikely, you'd never defeat my giant brothers without a god fighting at your side. And what god would help you?

"I'm not very picky. So if any of you are willing to help me right now, that'd be great." Percy said, giving each of them a meaningful stare.

The gods exchanged looks.

Hermes shifted before clearing his throat.

"Um... We'll see what happens." he said lamely. The god continued reading before Percy could respond.

The teen scowled.

So I have a better plan. You're not leaving. You're VIPs—Very Important Prisoners!"

"Wow. I guess we should've seen that coming..." Connor said with a cringe.

"Creative." Percy said flatly.

Percy lunged. 

Poseidon's body went rigid. 

"Don't lunge at him! There's no telling what he'd do!" the god shouted at his son. 

Percy and a few others around him winced at the volume.

"Sorry." he replied.

Frank hurled his backpack at the sea god's head.  The sides of Hermes' mouth twitched, but otherwise he didn't react.

Ares sighed. ...Fates.

Phorcys simply disappeared.

Poseidon wasn't sure whether to feel relieved or extremely annoyed.

"Oh come on!" Percy complained. He had a feeling that was going to happen, but it didn't make it any less frustrating.

The god's voice reverberated through the aquarium's sound system... "Yes, good! Fighting is good! You see, Mother never trusted me with big assignments, but she did agree that I could keep anything I caught. You two will make an excellent exhibit—the only demigod spawn of Poseidon in captivity. 'Demigod Terrors'—yes, I like that!

Percy's eye twitched.  First I was a guinea pig, now I'm being used as the main attraction of an aquarium. This must be some sick joke from the Fates.