XLII. M A S T E R P I E C E

En başından başla

She switched angle, pressing down on his muscular chest for leverage. That way, she was bouncing up and down on his rod in a way that made her insides clench.

Merrik let out a breath and his eyebrows scrunched together. Carmen could tell he was feeling good. She leaned down to kiss his lips, and he took her bottom lip between his teeth. Biting gently, he claimed her mouth, just as he claimed every other part of her. She felt his hands cup her ass, lifting and pushing, helping her along with the ride.

"Oh, Merrik," she moaned against his lips, feeling her walls contracting around him. "That feels so fucking good, baby," she whispered as she moved her lips to his neck, kissing and sucking gently, running her hands down his chest. "Are you close, Mer? I want us to come together," she breathed, throwing her head back as the tip of his cock hit her g-spot.

She could feel him twitch inside her as he shifted underneath her. "Yes, Car, I'm close. Keep riding me just like that," he groaned.

Carmen hissed and brought her face back to his, meeting his lips in a hard, crushing kiss. Carmen could feel the vibration in her lips from Merrik humming in satisfaction. She gasped when he began to buck her hips up into hers, meeting her halfway and driving him into her most pleasurable place with perfect precision.

Her face twisted up as she felt the orgasm looming within her. "Mer, I can't... I'm going to... fuck you make me feel amazing!"

Merrik grinned against her lips and slammed up into her one more time. "Come for me, beautiful," he growled, moving his lips down to her bare breasts.

As his lips closed around her hardened nipple, she screamed his name as the pressure within her exploded and her orgasm washed over her.

When her eyes rolled back from behind her head, she met Merrik's eyes, the green she saw there half-lidded. The look on his face was full of concentration, but with the last pulse of her muscles, he closed his eyes, filling her with his seed.

She stayed on his lap for a minute after, her body limp and warm, until he lifted her and set her beside him.

"As much as I'd love to stay with you here all day, I want to show you something," Merrik said, standing up in the tub and taking her hand.

Carmen's eyebrows dipped and she stood, grabbing two towels from next to the hot tub and handing him one. wrapping the other around her body, watching hungrily as he dried his body and wrapped the fluffy white fabric around his waist.

"What is it?" she asked as he led her inside. Her curiosity was high; Merrik was so good at being mysterious and piquing her interest.

He smirked. "Hang on, Car... be patient," he teased as he led her upstairs.

They passed by the room Everly and Stellan had chosen for themselves, and Carmen snorted when she heard vague moaning coming from behind the closed door.

Merrik curled his lip and shook his head, rushing her down the hall. "Didn't need to hear that today... or ever," he commented, laughing. as he opened a door to a room she hadn't explored until now.

"Merrik—what..." she asked as he turned to face her, blocking the door.

Merrik had a giddy grin on his face. "Don't be mad, okay?"

Carmen's eyes narrowed. "What did you do?" She was rewarded with the cutest little chuckle. When she stood on her tiptoes, or tried to peer around him, he moved so that he obstructed her view of the room.

"You big oaf! How are you going to tell me you wanted to show me something and then tease me so?" Carmen mock-pouted, crossing her arms. It earned her a kiss on her forehead.

Merrik grinned. "Close your eyes," he commanded.

She sighed and obeyed, feeling his hands close over hers as he pulled her into the room. "Merrik. come on," she said, cocking her head to the side.

He cleared his throat and said, "I've been buying stuff for this room for you for weeks... I really hope you like it. It's something I wanted to do for you since you told me about your love of art," he said, and her heart flew into her throat.

"Can I open my eyes now?" she asked when they stopped walking. She could feel the sunlight warming her skin, lightening the darkness of her eyelids.

She heard Merrik's footsteps travel to stand behind her. With a hand on her shoulder, he leaned in next to her ear and whispered, "Open, love."

She did, and immediately her jaw dropped.

She was standing in the middle of an art studio. Canvases lined the walls—all blank, just waiting for her to fill them with color. Paints, pencils, palettes, and easels were placed atop various workspaces. There was a plethora of tools and mediums just sitting there for the opportunity to be used. Finally breathing, she tentatively walked over to a desk where a plush stool sat before it and gasped. She looked up at Merrik, teary-eyed.

"Charcoals," she sobbed. "You remembered."

Merrik wrapped his arms around her shoulders and kissed the side of her head. "I remember everything you say, my love," he whispered in her ear. "I want to give you everything you ever want—everything you deserve that you missed out on."

Carmen closed her eyes and tears fell down her freckled cheeks. "Merrik... thank you so much for this. No one has ever done anything like this for me before," she murmured, turning around to face him.

His smile warmed her heart as the sunlight warmed the room. Which was even more perfect—lighting was everything to an artist.

"I wish there was some way I could repay you. Not just for this, but for everything, Merrik. I mean, if not for you, I never would have had the means to go back to school." Carmen sniffled and Merrik brushed her tears away with his warm palm. "Now that I'm almost done with my GED, I'll have so much time to draw. This is... you are a dream come true."

Merrik leaned down and pressed his forehead to hers. "You are my dream, Carmen. Never did I have a dream before I met you. But now, every time I think of the future, I see you in it." He nuzzled his nose against hers.

Carmen smiled and brushed her lips across his, her kiss soft. "I don't want to think about a future without you in it."

Merrik swept his hand through her curls as he returned her gentle kiss. "Then don't."  As Carmen opened her mouth to respond, Merrik's phone rang from his pocket. He rolled his eyes and slid it out of his pocket, pulling Carmen against him and wrapping her hair around his fingers as he answered, "Hello?"

Carmen glanced up at him, and the look on his face alarmed her.

"What is it?" she mouthed.

He held up one finger as he finished his conversation with an "Mhm," and an "Okay, thank you." Merrik tapped his phone screen and looked down at Carmen, his eyes wide. "You're never going to believe this."