XXIII. R A V I S H

e v e r l y

Everly's breath was caught in her throat, and she felt her heart stop and restart at least three times. Looking up at Stellan, she knew with absolute certainty that this was the man she wanted to do this with.

She bit her lip. "Please," she whispered.

A tiny groan left Stellan's throat and he leaned down, one hand on the arm of the sofa, the other tangled in her hair. He closed his lips on hers, and she felt the intensity of his kiss grow, and as he lowered himself further, she felt his hardness against her hipbone.

She put her hands on his cheeks, deepening the kiss, and as she did, he scooped her up. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her into the bedroom.

Never did he stop kissing her as he deposited her onto the bed, and she sank into the brand new pillows.

Stellan pulled his shirt over his head, and her eyes traced his muscular chest and washboard abs. Her breath quickened and she squirmed on the bed, pulling her leggings down and flinging them to the ground, suddenly glad she'd worn her cute panties today.

He sucked in a breath through his teeth, sliding his hands down her hips and under the waist of her underwear. "God, you're so beautiful." He lowered himself to her and kissed her neck, down her sternum, and to her navel. "I can't wait to ravish you."

Everly put her hands in his hair and tugged gently. "Stell, I have to tell you something."

He looked up at her quizzically. "What is it, Ev?"

She took a deep breath and swallowed. "I've never done this before..." she murmured.

Stellan paused in his descent. "Oh, baby," he whispered, coming up to press his lips to hers briefly. "You know what that means, don't you?"

Her stomach dropped. No, no she did not know that meant. Would he refuse her? Did he want someone more experienced? Her heart raced as if it were running a marathon, and she shook her head.

His warm smile made her cheeks heat up. "It means that I am the single most lucky man in the world. To be able to be your first, and be loved by you... you've given me the best gift of my life." He caressed his nose across hers. "You."

Everly's heart stopped its race; it melted on the spot. "I love you so much," she whispered against his lips.

He brushed his lips on hers in a tender kiss, and the butterflies in her stomach seemed to double in size.

"I love you more than anything, Everly," he breathed, sitting back to look at her. "Can we take these off?" he asked gently, running his hands down her sides.

She nodded and sat up to give him access to her bra. He slid his arms around her and unclasped it in one movement, letting it fall to the side of the bed.

Stellan laid her back down and gave her a soft kiss before reaching to cup her soft flesh. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds, and goosebumps rose along her skin as he toyed with the peaks of them.

She raised her arms to stroke the hard muscles of his chest and abs before traveling lower to unbutton his pants. When he kicked them off, she was eager to touch him. She wanted to make him feel good.

Her fingers cupped his manhood over his boxers, and Stellan hissed in satisfaction. She felt his hands slide up her leg, and when he reached the junction of her hips, she instinctively spread her legs.

Everly couldn't help but moan aloud when he stroked her most private place through her panties. She was so, so sensitive. The noises she made must have stirred something within Stellan, because before she knew it, he had whisked her panties off.