1.1 Pilot

⋆·⋆

(1.1) ─ Pilot

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫:‧⁺˚*‧☾ 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧, 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐫𝐞 ☽‧*˚⁺‧

‧⁺˚*‧☾ 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧, 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐞𝐥 𝐫𝐞 ☽‧*˚⁺‧

⋆·⋆

"Wait!"

"Wait!"

"What?"

"Dean when you said that we were going to see if Sam would help us find dad, I thought you meant we would, I don't know nock on the door?" Carmen yelled in a hush tone. The two were crouched by window that Dean was starting to open. "Why would we do that? This is way more fun."

"You say that now" She muttered as he helped her through the now open window.

Dean went and opened Sam's fridge and closed it loudly, too loudly. She turned and gave him a death look, just as a pair of footsteps come their way. It was Sam and he didn't realize it was us so he and Dean had a small fight. Ending with Dean pinning him to the ground. "Easy tiger,"

"Dean?" Sam breathed out in disbelief, "You scared the crap out of me."

"That's cause your out of practice,"

The wood creek under Carmen's feet as she shifted her weight around making both brothers look at her. "Carmen?"

"In the flesh,"

Sam quickly moved and pinned Dean to the floor. "Or not, get off of me," The oldest remarked as Sam got off of him and helped him up back to his feet.

The lights suddenly turned on, "Sam?" A woman's voice said. All three Winchester head's turned to see a very attractive women in the doorway "Jess, hey" Sam started, "...This is Dean and Carmen, this is my girlfriend, Jessica."