Everything Boils Over...

Start from the beginning

"Because I know that motherfucker been telling y'all all kinds of shit about me ever since October when y'all found out I knew that girl. And y'all listened because y'all ain't been fucking with me ever since I brought to light the contract situation." I stared at Ren with the angriest look on my face, quite possibly the meanest I've ever looked in my life. Even though we've only known each other for a few years, Ren and I came to be like literal brothers from different mothers. Like we were so similar and for him to basically do me dirty like this hurts like hell. "Now am I wrong?" Ren wouldn't answer me and I ain't think he would.

"Yeah you ain't saying nothing but I know who is wrong, Eric Lynn Wright. Because you wanna know how I know that girl? Because she's my brother's girl, the reason I ain't recognize her is because the bitch changed her fucking appearance and I ain't seen her in 6 years. And just based on the way he just brought her up at the particular moment let me know he fucked her and I'm gonna defend my brother. He probably even knows that that's my brother's bitch and he don't care because he a hoe but yet he wants to accuse me of sleeping with his girl?" I yelled quietly.

Ren looked shocked because he didn't even know what he got himself into. "So you never did nothing with Janet? Because I mean the way she stayed looking at you-" "And that means I did something with her? Because she allowed her motherfucking eyes to wander? Hell no, I would never do Gina like that or even Eric like that. I'm faithful unlike you grimy ass niggas!" I yelled. "If Eric treated her right then maybe she wouldn't be looking around." I snapped and he nodded. "But his hypocrite ass got something coming for him for more than those reasons." "What's the other reason?" Ren asked and I glared at him again just disgusted with his presence by this point. "Go back to the reason I ain't been fucking with you anymore."

He was in thought for a minute then his eyes widened and I smirked. "Yeah Jerry bitch ass showed me that contract and the money I worked my ass off for. But apparently I can only get it if I signed that bullshit contract right then and there and with no legal representation. So you know what I said? I said fuck that goddamn contract, Eric's goddamn company and this goddamn group! I'm out once we get back to Cali." And with that I headed to the door but before I left I turned back to him. "But not before I show Eazy E a thing or two..." And I left..

...

We were here. We made it back to LA and I was more than ready to leave. Trust me it hurts leaving, but I have to do what I think is right. If that white devil not gonna do right by me and those niggas are gonna condone it, then I can't stick around. But before I left, Dre got me by myself and asked if I was for sure leaving. I told him yeah and that he should have listened to me and he replied that he had bills and shit to pay. I told him I felt where he was coming from, but I reminded him how because of Jerry, all I had to show for all my hard work was a Jeep I had to use all my royalty money to buy. But I told him to take care of himself nonetheless. I seen Eric leave and told Jinx to take me to my house because I knew that's where he was going.

...

I knew Gina wasn't home so that was perfect timing for me to fucking get my two cents in. I'm not saying I'm gonna win but I'm gonna put my all and all into this fool. I opened the door and when I did, the man I seen in there with Janet wasn't Eric, it was my brother.

Janet's POV

"So explain to me again why I lost my job?" Clyde once again had shown up to the house and was now causing a scene about why I fired him two days ago. "Oh I don't know maybe it's because drama seems to follow you and you're a liar and a cheater!" I said pushing his chest. "Girl don't put your hands on me," he warned and I rolled my eyes. "And I ain't with that crazy bitch anymore, I told you that. Plus don't act like you won't feeling me and I wasn't feeling you." He began to come closer to me and I climbed up on the couch. "Nah nigga get the fuck away from me!" I yelled as I jumped off the couch when he lunged for me. I tried to run for the phone but he grabbed me and tried to unbutton my pants. "Come on Jay, I know you want it. And plus that Eazy motherfucker ain't treating you right, we can be together and raise Londyn together."