XXVIII

4k read already?! It's growing so fast I can't believe it. I'm just speachless. You guys make me feel like I'm finnally good at something. Thank you all so so so much. I really can't describe how much that means to me. So yeah thanks again I can't say it enough. I hope you like the next chapter and see ya all laterz x

~ 9 months later ~

- Mitch

It can happen any second now. I'm so exited for the baby to come. I'm sitting next to Ashley with one hand on her big belly and the other around her shoulder. She really looks like she ate a balloon.

"I love you Ash." I've already told her that like a million times, but I just can't stop telling her.

"I love you to Mitch." She says laying her hand ontop of mine.

"Damn she's kicking hard today." I say when I feel her kick. "Doesn't that hurt?"

"I got used to it." She says with a smile.

"You're beautifull." She starts to blush. she's so cute. "Do you wanna go on a date with me?"

"I don't know Mitch this little monster can come out every second."

"I know, thats why we have to go on a date now before she's here."

"Okay. When are we going?"

"Now." I say grabbing her hand and pulling her to the car.

"Don't we have to change?"

"You look beautifull Ash." I say giving her a quick peck on the lips. She get is the car and I close her door and start walking to the driversseat. I start the engine and drive to the beach.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." I park the car when we're at the beach. I run over to Ashley's side, open the door for her and help her get out with that big belly of hers. I grab her hand and we start walking to the place where I asked her to be my girlfriend. I have another big question to ask. When we get at the spot we sit down on a rock and look at the view.

"The place you asked me." She suddenly says. "It's still as beautifull as before."

"You're even more beautifull Ashley."

"I'm just fat at the moment." She says with a smile.

"Thats just because there's something as beautifull as you inside of there." I say laying my hand on her belly again.

"How do you know she's going to be beautifull? You haven't even seen her yet?"

"Because she's going to look like you." She start blushing. "Ashley I love you to eternity and back and thats not even far enough to describe how much I love you. I can't wait to raise this child with you and spend the rest of my life with you." I get up from the rock and go sit on one knee infront of her. She puts her hands over her mounth as I pull out a little box from my pocket. "Ashley Marie Surcombe, would you do me a huge honner and marry me?"

"Yes! Ofcourse I'll marry you!" She says trowing herselve into my arms for as much as thats possible with her balloon. We pull back and I slid the the ring on her finger. I kiss her one last time passionatly. She pulls back grabbing her stumach. "She's excited." She says. I lay my hands on her belly and feel all the kicking from our dauther. That just have to hurt. I look up at Ashley as she smiles but it quickly fades away and she looks hurt. "Mitch, I think it's time." At first I din't understand but then I quickly bring her back to the car and drive to the hospital.