XIV

- Mitch

I can't believe she gave me a chance. I won't waste it! I hold her in my arms, this is the best day of my life.

"Ashley?"

"Yes Mitch?"

"Do you want to go on a date with me later today?" Then I can officially ask her to be my girlfriend.

"I would love to." She lays her head on my shoulder. "I think I'm gonna get changed." She gets up takes her clothes from the ground and goes to the bathroom. Meanwhile I put on my power moves only shirt and black jeans and walk to the kitchen for breakfast. Walking in the kitchen Jerome, Adam, Alesa and Louise are there. Oh yeah, Jerome and Louise are dating.

"Mitch? Is that a smile on your face? I haven't seen that in ages." Jerome jokes. I can't help it after Ashley gave me a chance I just couldn't stop smiling.

"I have all the reason to smile."

"No way!" Jerome sais apperently he noticed what I'm talking about. "No freaking way! Ashley gave you a chance didn't she?" I nod. "Thats awesome!" Jerome and Adam say at the same time.

"We're going on a date later today."

"It's official Adam, our little Mitch has grown up." I playfully punch him on his shoulder.

~ Later at the date ~

I brought Ashley to my favorite restaurant, we sit down at our table and look at the menu. I already know what I want, poutine, it does have a reason why it's my favorite restaurant. "I'm taking the poutine and a coke." I say to the waiter.

"For me the salad and a diet coke."

"Thank you, your orders will be right here."

"Mitch this restaurant is so nice."

"I'm glad you like it." When we're done I pay for everything and we're going back to my car.

"Thank you Mitch this was really nice."

"Then wait 'till you see what I have planned next."

"There's more?"

"Ofcourse." I say with a smile. We get in the car and I drive to the mall next to the beach.

"We're going to the mall?"

"Yeah I just need to pick up something for Jerome sorry."

"Oh no problem." We get out of the car. And we walk to the juwelery store to 'pick up something for Jerome'. Me and Jerome arranged it so that I would pick up a necklace for Ashley and pretend it was for Jerome. So I walk to the person after the desc.

"Hi I'm here to pick up something for Jerome Aceti?"

"Right." The guy leaves to the back and me and Ashley wait 'till he gets back. "I believe this is the one?" He says showing us Ashley's necklace.

"Yep thats him."

"Okay here you go." He puts it in a little box and gives it to me. "Good luck." He sais knowing what our plan was.

"That is a beautifull necklace, is Jerome gonna ask her to be his girlfriend with that?"

"I believe so."

"I wish I would get something like that." She wispers to herself trying to make sure I don't hear it, but I did. Just pretend you didn't hear anything Mitch. After a little bit more walking we come to the beach and I bring her to the most beautifull place I know there. We sit down and just enjoy the view for a moment.

"Ashley, I got to tell you something. I haven't been entirely honnest with you." She looks shocked. So I take out the necklace. "This necklace isn't for Louise, it's for you. Ashley Marie Surcombe, do you want to be my girlfriend?" She still looks shocked but in a good way.

"Yes." She say tears of joy streaming down her face. I kiss her on the lips, it tastes a little salty of the tear but I don't mind at all. I pull away and put the necklace on her. It's even more beautifull when she's wearing it. "It's beautifull thank you Mitch." She sais kissing me again.

Omg! I just woke up check wattpad and then I noticed I had 1k reads! Thats awesome! I love you all so much and thank you for reading my story. It really means alot to me. So yeah... Love you all long time and see ya in the next chapter xx