IV

- Ashley

I was watching Mitch sleep on my shoulder. He's so cute. I took a picture of him sleeping and posted it on instagram. Maybe Jerome's right. What do I have to lose? He's one of the only really good friends I have. I've actually got many things to lose if he doesn't like me. I'm not going to tell him, if he likes me he will have to take the first step.

I fall asleep and what feels like 2 seconds later Mitch wakes me up. "Come on Ashley we got to get of the train!" I take my stuff still half sleeping. I even don't notice Mitch grabbing my hand and leading me out of the train. Only when we get out and the fresh air wakes me I notice and I feel my face getting red. A few seconds later he noticed my red face, then he let go of my hand with a red face aswell.

~ At the hotel ~

Jerome was getting our rooms while we where searching through the brochures for something to do. "Okay everything is fixed. We got two rooms so I propose that me and Adam take a room and you two the other."

"Okay that's good for me." Mitch says while taking the keycards from Jerome.

"And there are 3 cards per room so we have one of yours and you from ours."

"Okay see you later for dinner then." Mitch says while walking to the elevator. I walk past Jerome to the elevator. "This isn't going to change anything Jerome." I say when I pass him. I hear him laughing at that. I walk to the elevator where Mitch was already waiting. "So, did you sleep well on the train?" He sudenly asks.

"Actually I did. You?"

"It was kind of short but still. Your shoulder is very good to sleep on." He says smiling.

"Yeah I've been training them to be soft enough to sleep on." He starts laughing.

"It sure worked." By now we're at our room Mitch opens it with his card. "Ladies first." He says in a posh accent holding the door open for me.

"Thanks." I walk inside. It's a pretty big room with a kingsize bed. That means we will have to sleep togheter. I don't mind that, but it's still going to be awkward.

"Only one bed?" He asks and I nod. "Okay I take the left side!" He says while jumping on the left side of the bed. I go sit on the right side and look around in the room. Mitch sits up next to me. "Do you want to take a shower? Otherwise I'm going to take one now." I propably look like crap from the train ride.

"Yeah I'll go first." I say while grabbing my stuff and some fresh clothes. "I'll make it quick." I say smiling while I walk into the bathroom. It's a really big one. With a large bathtub, a big shower, two sinks and a large mirror. I could spend hours in a bathroom like this, but I promised I would make it quick. When I'm done I walk back into our room. Mitch is laying on the bed looking at his phone. "You know I'm going to get you back right?" He says when I put away my stuff. He's propably talking about the picture of him sleeping on my shoulder.

"What are you talking about?" I say while turning around. He was already standing behind me so I jump a little bit scared by him. He showed me the picture I thought he was talking about. "Oh that. Okay, now I understand. Then get me back." I say defiantly.

"I will, but I'm gonna take a shower first." He walks out of the room into the bathroom. I'm wondering what he's planning to do on getting me back. Propably just posting a picture of me sleeping.