XI

- Mitch

"Mitch are kidding me?" Jerome asks.

"What? Am I kitting you right meow?" He shakes his head in disappointment. What did I do? I look to Adam and he looks the same way Jerome did. They get out of the car and so do I. Where did Ashley go I didn't notice her getting out of the car. I walk to me and Ashley's room and right as I stand infront of the door I remember I left my keycard in my other pants. I knock on the door.

"Ashley? Can you open the door I forgot my keycard inside." I lean against the door waiting until she opens the door.

"Go away Mitch!" So she won't. What the hell did I do? First Jerome and Adam now Ashley.

"Please Ashley what's wrong nobody wants to tell me."

"I just thought that... just leave me alone will you." She thought what? I want to knock on the door again ask her to tell me what's wrong but I decide not to and walk to Jerome and Adam's room. I knock on their door and wait for one of them to open it.

"Jerome, Adam it's me Mitch can you please let me in Ashley won't let me inside of our room." Adam opens the door.

"Why am I not surprised by that?" He says a little angry. Really what did I do?

"Can I just borrow your keycard and go to my room?"

"No Mitch. I'm going to talk with her first. Meanwhile you can think of what you've done." Jerome says walking outside. I'm really confused. What could I have done that makes them all angry and dissapointed in me? About 10 minutes later Jerome comes back in.

"How is she?" Adam asked.

"Not that good. She's saying she can't take it anymore. I think that if we leave her alone for a long time we don't have an Ashley anymore." I feel so sad hearing that. What did I do that made her like that? "So I'm going to keep her company." Jerome says.

"Is this all my fault? I don't even know what I did."

"What do you think about first making her have feelings for you by giving her compliments, trying to be alone with her, almost kissing her and wrapping your arm around her. And then kiss another girl right infront of her!" Jerome starts yelling at that last part. He walks back outside with his pj's.

"I broke her heart." I say looking down to the floor and realising what I did.

"No Mitch you didn't break it. You shattered it into a million pieces." Adam says. He lays down on his bed and falls asleep. I can't believe it. I'm such an idiot. Why did I have to get drunk? I know I do stupid things when I'm drunk and still I keep doing it. I lay down on my bed, I keep blaming myself, I just can't fall asleep. After another hour I finally start to doze off.

I wake up in mine and Ashleys hotel room. Was it all a dream? I look around but I can't see Ashley. What do see is a trail of blood leading to an open window. I look outside and see Ashley standing on the ledge. Her wrists all bloody. She looks over to me. "This is all your fault Mitch." She says stepping of the ledge.

"NO!" I wake up back in Jerome and Adam's room all sweaty and heavely breathing. I look over to Adam to see if I woke him up but he just turns around and sleeps on. I just can't stop thinking about my dream. What if she would actually do that? It would be all my fault. I wouldn't be able to live with myselve. I want to make myselve suffer, let me feel the pain I gave her. But I won't be able to, I can't break my own heart.

~ In the morning ~

I see Adam is starting to wake up. He turns around to face me.

"Morning." I say.

"Man you look awful. Did you even sleep?" I shake my head no.

"I couldn't stop thinking of what I've done to her."

"Then why did you do it?" I shrug as to say I don't know.

"I was just to drunk. I don't even remember what really happend."

"Then go try and explain it to Ashley."

"You're right." I get up and walk to the door.

"Euhm Mitch you might want to freshen yourself up a little bit." I look in the mirrir on the wall. Adam was right I really look awful. I walk into the bathroom. Freshen up and walk to our room. I stand infront of the door take a deep breath and knock on it. Jerome opens it.

"Damn Mitch you look awfull!"

"Thanks." I say sarcastically. "Can I please come in I really need to talk to Ashley."

"Thats not for me to decide." He turns around, propably to look at Ashley. "Sorry Mitch, she doesn't want to talk to you."

"Okay, can you at least say that I'm so sorry for what I've done to her?"

"I will."

"Thanks." I turn around to walk back to Jerome and Adam's room and start to tear up.