XXV

- Ashley

I got a text from Mitch that he's landing in about 10 minutes so I get ready to go and pick him up.

"And where are you going?" My mom asked as I walk to the door.

"I'm gonna pick up a friend from the airport."

"And who might this friend be?"

"Mitch."

"Okay but come back quick." She really doesn't trust me. From the moment I came back she was like this. I guess she thinks I'm gonna run away. I walk to my car and drive to the airport.

~ Time skip to the airport ~

I wait in the airport. When I hear his plain has arrived I start looking for him untill I see this beautifull guy with messy brow hair and caramel eyes. I run up to him and throw myselfe in his strong arms.

"I've missed you so much." I say tear of joy in my eyes.

"I missed you too Ashley." He sais hugging me tight. We pull back and walk to my car our hands intertwined. "Did you get the tests already?" He ask when we're at my car.

"Yes. They came out positive." I say tearing up a little.

"Hey it's okay. We get trough this togheter." He sais pulling me in for a hug.

"Thanks Mitch." We get to my car and drive to my place.

"We should tell your parents Ashley."

"I don't know they will be angry at us."

"They have to know Ash sooner or later they will find out."

"You're right." I take a deep breath and walk through the front door. "Mom, dad I'm back." I walk to the living room where they're sitting.

"Good." My mom sais a little hars while turn arround and noticing Mitch. "Now we can meet your friend." She adds a little nicer. "Is this your boyfriend?"

"Yes I am." Mitch sais in a really nice voice. I can't believe how he can stay so nice.

"So why did you come over?" My dad asks.

"We need to talk dad." I say.

"Then lets talk." I take Mitch's hand tight and take a deep breath.

"Mom, dad. I'm pregnant."