IX

- Jerome

"Hey Adam! Adam! Adam!" I say poking him.

"What do you want Jerome?"

"You know Mitch and Ashley have been alone for half a day already right?" He looks up interested in what I'm saying. "Should we go check on them?"

"Isn't that a little bit over the top?"

"So we're going?"

"Ofcourse! But we will have to be quiet it's already passed closingtime."

"You're right." We tiptoe to Mitch and Ashley's room and go inside With our key card.

"Hey guys wanna hang out?" I say walking inside. "Hey! Where are they?" They're gone, no one to be seen.

"I'll call Ashley." Adam says taking out his phone. Right as he puts his phone on his ear I hear a phone ringing on the bedside cabinet. I take it and see Ashleys phone. I pick up the call telling Adam this isn't going to work.

"I'll call Mitch." I dial his number and after a few seconds he picks up the phone.

"Hey Mitch where are you guys? We went to your room but you're not there."

"Oh yeah, we're hanging around in the hotel trying not to be seen." Having quality time? I think to myselve.

"Oh okay, but can you guys come back we really want to hang out with the four of us."

"Okay we'll be right back in our room."

"See you there."

"Bye." He hangs up.

"They're comming." I tell Adam.

"Do you think they already got closer?"

"I have really no clue. But I don't think it will take much longer if they aren't already." Right as I finished my sentence the door gets opened.

"Hey guys!" Ashley says at the moment they see us. She looked a little bit down but when she saw us she quickly hid it. Something happend?

"Hey!" Me and Adam say.

"So what did you guys want to do?" Mitch asked.

"Truth or dare?" I suggest.

"That sounds fun." Ashley awnsers. We all sit down in a little circle on the ground and start playing. Not even an hour later we already decide to quit since we coudn't find any dares that weren't against the hotel rules.

"Well I think I'm going to sleep then." Adam says. We all agree.

"Maybe we can go to a party tommorow that could be more fun to do. And it's our last evening here." I say.

"Sounds like a plan!" Ashley awnsers.

"So yeah, 'till tommorow. Goodnight." Me and adam say as we leave.

"Did you see Ashleys face when she came in the room? She looked a little down." I say once we're in our room.

"Yeah I saw that. You think anything happend?"

"I don't know but I don't think now is the right time to ask. Maybe tommorow at the party."

"That's a better idee."