XXVII

- Mitch

"You need to go see the doctor Mitch." Ashley sais when I groan in pain again. Her dad kicked me pretty hard in my side making it hurt when I breath.

"I don't wanna." I whine. I'm a little scared of doctors to be honnest.

"I'll go with you. But you really have to Mitch. This isn't normal." She's right I just have to overcome my fear and go to the doctors. I nod my head as to say "fine lets go" and start getting up from the coutch. Vikk brings us to the hospital where I get examinated. After a while of waiting the doctor comes back inside. Ashley grabs my hand while we listen to the doctor.

"I got some good new. Your ribs aren't broken. They're heavely brused. Whit a few weeks of rest it will all be over. You may go back home now." I'm so happy I don't have to stay here any longer so we get up and go back to Vikk's house.

"I need to go back home." Ashley sais when we're back. "I'm gonna be in big trouble if I stay away longer."

"Why don't you just leave?" I ask her. "You hate them." I stand up from the coutch I sat in and walk to her. "Come with me back to LA. We get you a new phone number and stuff. We raise our family togheter." I say laying my hand on her belly. "Please Ashley. Come with me."

"I don't know Mitch. I really want to come with you, run away. But if they find out, they're going to kill me, you and our baby." She says laying her hand ontop of mine.

"Please Ashley. They don't know where we live in LA. We just get on the plane as fast as possible and then you call them saying you won't come back, you delete your number we get you a new one and only give it to the people you really want it to have."

"Thats actually not a bad idee." Vikk sais.

"I don't know. What if it does go wrong?"

"Then I will protect you and the baby with my life." I give her a warm smile, trying to comfort her with this plan.

"Okay lets do it."

~ A few minutes later ~

We already got a plane to LA we're now boarding it while Ash is going to call her parents. She dails their number and puts her phone to her ear.

"Hi mom, it's me Ashley. I'm just calling to tell you that I won't come home. You don't have to call me our search me I'm gonna raise my child with Mitch. Bye." She hangs up the phone and deletes the number. Putting her phone away.

"We're free." She sais.

"I love you Ash."

"I love you too Mitch."