Dancing Queen

Madeline

My albums been out for about a month now and it's been going really well. It's already gone gold in the US which was quicker than any other album of mine, or anyone's really. People loved it no matter what video producers or the high up people think. Falling in love is cool again and not to brag but no one's got a love like mine.

And with a new album means a tour. So starting in the middle of June I will be going around the US to the greatest venues and singing my love stories to others like me. Patrick was going to join me as we make our way out of the country in August and the first part of September. I was really excited because this was the biggest tour yet, I was going to have a choreographer come over next month and teach me stuff and have back ground dancers and a full band. I was so excited for the 2L&2BL tour I could hardly contain myself. It kind of makes all of the crap worth it to sing in harmony with thousands of people. It's the most beautiful sound in the world and I just can't wait.

I sit in the room I had for dancing and yoga and other stuff. The room had a wall lined with mirrors so I can watch myself and make sure I'm smiling stuff right. I had on a sports bra and a pair of track shorts as I try to get a workout in. I should probably call my personal trainer to get back into shape. Or maybe Patrick can help me there, he's pretty athletic.

I stretch it out a little before playing some music to relax me. I do some light workouts before the door opens. I see Patrick come in with his workout clothes on and I laugh.

"You have your own room for workouts you know" I tease.

"I know. I'm here to try out to be your backup dancer" he claims and I laugh.

"Oh really" I ask.

"Yeah. I'm told I'm pretty smooth" he smirks.

"On the ice... yes. Out here, not so much" I tease.

"I'll show you" she says as he throw his towel on the ground.

He steps in front of the mirrors as he starts to dance to the song that was playing off my phone. He watches himself as he try's out some body rolls and footwork. I try to control my giggles but man, watching him try to dance was awful, and funny. It was awfully funny. Usually Patrick is pretty low key and kept to himself. He has the party boy reputation but every other moment he's not drunk off his ass he's calm cool and collected. So to see him like this was such a treat, and he only does this around me for if his friends or family saw him like this would never hear the end of it. But he continues to dance and I just shake my head as he moves over to me. He starts to shimmy around me and I playfully push him away.

"You're the worst" I accuse.

"But I'm the best at dancing" he claims.

"Lying like that is bad for you" I joke and he gasps.

"Alright dancing queen, show me what you got" he says.

"I don't think you can handle me" I claim. He smirks really big as he pulls a chair from the side of the room and places it in the middle of it. He sits himself down and crosses his arms across his chest.

"Entertain me" he demands and I smirk.

I go and change the song on my sound system to one of my guilty pleasures. I walk back over to Patrick before placing myself in his lap. He goes to grab my hips but I push his hands away.

"You're gonna watch" I tell him and he smirks. He puts his hands behind his back as I start to work my magic.

"I just wanna
Show you how much I appreciate you
Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you
Wanna show you how much I will forever be true
Wanna show you how much you got your girl feelin' good
Wanna show you how much, how much you're understood
Wanna show you how much, I value what you say
Not only are you loyal, you're patient with me babe
Wanna show you how much, I really care about your heart
I wanna show ya how much, I hate being apart

Show ya, show ya, show ya til you're through with me
I wanna keep it how it is, so you can never say how it used to be
Loving you is really all that's on my mind
And I can't help but to think about it day and night
I wanna make that body rock, sit back and watch.

Tonight I'm gonna dance for you (ohh ooh ohh ohhh)
Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body
Boy I like it when you watch me, ah

Tonight it's going down
I'll be rockin' on my babe rockin' rockin' on my babe
Swirlin' on you babe swirlin' swirlin on you babe
Baby lemme put my body on your body
Promise not to tell nobody 'cause
It's bout to go down."

Patrick bites his bottom lip as he tries to control himself but it was hard. He finally breaks and starts to put his hands all over me. I watch myself in the mirror because this is the first time I've done this with someone in the chair. But I would be lying if I said I didn't watch this music video and want more than anything to be just like Beyoncé.

"You'll never need two, 'cause I will be your number 1
Them other chicks are superficial
But I know you know I'm the one
That's why I'm all into you
'Cause I can recognize that you know that
That's why I'm backin' this thing back
Pop poppin' this thing back
Drop drop drop dropping this thing back
This is for the time, you gave me flowers
For the world, that is ours
For the mulah, for the power of love
I know I won't never ever eh-ever give you up
And I wanna say thank you in case I don't thank you enough."

"Why are you so good at this" Patrick finally asks and I chuckle.

"We can be good at anything we put our minds to" I claim.

"You want to be good at lap dancing" he questions but I just shake my head.

"No. I want to be good for you" I say which makes him smile.

"Tonight I'm gonna dance for you (ohh ooh ohh ohhh)
Tonight I'm gonna dance for you (ohh ooh ohh ohhh)
Tonight I'm gonna put my body on your body
Boy I like it when you watch me, ah
Tonight it's going down
I'll be rockin' on my babe rockin' rockin' on my babe
Swirlin' on you babe swirlin' swirlin on you babe
Baby lemme put my body on your body
Promise not to tell nobody 'cause
It's bout to go down."