Best Dressed

Patrick

Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. I can dress as someone else and make a complete fool of myself and people will never know it was actually me. When the pictures resurface the next day I just say "naw, that ain't me" and continue on like it didn't happen because chances are I forgot what happens anyway. It's the only time I actually feel free, I'm not trapped in this identity I'm supposed to be and I love it.

And the organization always puts on a great show for the holiday. They rent out a place and we get to dress up and drink until our heart's content. And this year was special because I got to go with Maddie and she had her stylist design our outfits and ship them out from LA. She wouldn't tell me what it was but she was super excited so I know it's going to be good.

Luckily for us they arrive on Halloween and she was so excited. She invited me over to get ready at her place with her and she shoves me in one of her many extra rooms. I open up the bag and smile big when I see a bunch of black sitting there, I knew exactly what this was.

One of my all time favorite movies is Batman, Maddie knows, I've talked about it multiple times. I even conceived her to sit down with me and watch some of the old movies before The Dark Knight rises came out last year and we watched that one too. I told her I always wanted to be Batman and luckily for me I have a girlfriend who actually listens to me.

I start to put the outfit on and I notice how intricate it really was. There was so many pieces and I struggled for a while but I finally got everything where it was supposed to go. I look at myself in the mirror and my eyes go big. Every detail was perfect, I looked just like the dark knight and even I was impressed. Her people did a good job and the outfit fit perfectly.

After taking a bunch of pictures and sending it to my mom I go to find Maddie. I didn't know what she was dressed as but if I'm Batman I had a pretty good idea of who she is.

I find her in her bedroom going through her phone in the corner. She was dressed as cat woman just as I suspected and I smile. She had on a black latex suit and she looked incredibly sexy, her curves hugged as tight as humanly possible. She straightened her long light brown hair and had her mask on but I could still see her makeup done under it. Her high cheek bones were a shade of pink and her lips bright red as she smiles at whatever's on her phone. She looked like she can play cat woman in the movie with her legs looking a mile long in her heels. A belt hung low on her waist making it really defined and I suddenly wasn't so sure about this. If I'm thinking these things I can only imagine what the other guys are thinking.

"Hey cat woman" I tease as I walk over and she looks up at me with those crazy hazel eyes. She looks me over before her lips pull even tighter.

"Hey batman. You look incredibly sexy" she says getting up from her spot and walking over to me.

"Look who's talking" I tease as I grab her tiny waist. I pull her body against mine as she wraps her arms around me. "This is by far the best Halloween ever and it hasn't even started. I don't know who your people are but tell them thank you for this and that they did a great job" I say.

"I will" she promises.

"I have to admit. I think you look a little too good" I tell her and she giggles.

"Don't worry. I'm going to be by your side all night and I'm not going to leave" she promises.

"Good" I smirk.

We head over to the bar where neither of us were quite legal yet but was still probably going to drink anyway. I know she hates being famous but having someone to drive us around is a really good deal if you ask me. It's like a permanent DD.