Life

Life was good.

Almost too good.

Spring was approaching and love was in the air. Not just because of my new relationship with Leon, but because a holiday that most people tend to hate was a day away. This famous holiday that happens on February fourteenth is known as Valentines Day. I don't exactly understand why it's famous or why its a holiday.

Neither does Grace or Stacy. Grace mentioned that if Valentines Day was truly a holiday, then we wouldn't be at school. I had to admit what Grace said was indeed a fact.

Oh well, at least this year I have something to look forward to.

Cue inward, falling in love sigh.

The thought of spending V-Day with Leon turned me into a pudding pie. Scratch that. Instead, my organs became jello as I even thought about him. I know I say this plenty of times, but I can't help but feel so mushy around Leon. The sound of his name in my head doesn't just excite me, it makes my heart skip a beat.

Like, literally.

I think I could potentially go into heart failure or cardiac arrest. Is this what happens when you lo-Start to have strong feelings for someone? Whenever you see that person or even think about them, you just want to plummet? Do your palms always get sweaty with nervousness? I'm not sure if this is normal, but I kinda like it. I like the way I feel when I'm with Leon.

Is that weird? It doesn't seem like it is.

Already walking down the halls, the entire school is surrounded by decorations. There are hearts here and there, balloons near the lunch room, and couples kissing (which is nothing new). Turning my eyes away from the people playing tonsil-hockey I found myself at my locker. I had a busy day today which consisted of tests I studied for and homework I didn't do.

Shame.

Mom would totally be mad if she knew I wasn't doing my school work. It's not like I didn't try to do it, in my defense. I was busy with other stuff.

Yeah like playing your own game of tonsil-hockey with Leon dick-me-down-son. Busy my arse.

"Wake up from your inner thoughts, sexy," Stacy said as she pulled up beside me. She held a dazzling smile on her face that seemed to capture the attention of the boys around us. Stacy was kind of an enigma that attracted anyone to her. Opening my locker and collecting my books for my class, I responded.

"Sexy? I'm flattered," I fluttered my eyelashes and we laughed.

"You look happy," She noted as she glanced at me. We started walking as soon as I closed my locker.

"I am, "I sighed. "I'm excited for tomorrow. Apparently, Leon got me something for V-Day."

"Oh yeah? That sounds nice,"

"Which just reminded me that I have to find him something," I facepalmed myself.

"I'm guessing you forgot?" I glanced at Stacey to see her smiling. Clearly, she was finding my forgetfulness amusing.

"It's not funny, Butthead," I shoved her with my hip playfully which earned me a laugh from her.

"I know what you should get him," Her eyes gleamed with mischief and I knew what she had to say would be bad. "Some lube,"

"Lube? What for?"

"So he can lube that di-" I quickly shoved my hand over her mouth so she wouldn't finish her sentence. Now I was embarrassed. She licked my hand which caused me to make a face and remove it.

"Delicious," She licked her lips.

"Nasty."

"Buzzkill," Stacey joked and I rolled my eyes. "Anywhore, have you seen Grace around?" She asked me and I shrugged.

To be honest I haven't seen much of her. My thoughts have been occupied with Leon, masturbating, and Leon. Did I also say Leon? Okay, enough games. Most of the time I feel a little guilty. It feels like I have kind of abandoned my friends, but in a way, I haven't. I make sure that I see and talk to them just like I used to. Lately, I've been with Leon a lot more. Stacy doesn't mind, but Grace...

I've begun to feel a tenseness when she's near. It's as if she doesn't want to speak to me or something. I don't know, but it hurts a little. Maybe I should talk to her again. Just like I did at the party a few months back. Speaking of, I remembered she was trying to tell me something about Leon. I wonder what it was.

"Um hello, " A voice sang as a hand waved in front of my face. I blinked away quickly and focused my attention back on Stacy.

"Sorry. To answer your question, no I have not seen her."

"Thought so," She crossed her arms.

"Stacy, do you think Grace is mad at me?"

"Maaaad? Why would she be mad?" She totally used her Soulja Boy voice and I would've laughed if I wasn't serious. I guess I'll have to laugh on the inside.

Haha.

Ha.

Laughing out loud.

Okay, maybe not.

"Stace," I gave her my best-pointed look.

"Mia, you look like a pussycat. Don't start meowing because then I'll have to call Puss. You don't want me to call him. Do you want to know why?"

"Why?"

"Because then you'll become his pussy! Ha! Get it?" She started laughing as hard as a hyena. "I should be a comedian. I am comical!"

What?

"Matter of fact," She took a breath. "You can become his boots. So he can puss in ya boots! Ha!" By now, we gathered the attention of other students in the hallway. I realized a few years back that Stacy makes corny jokes that make absolutely no sense when she's lying.

"Looks like I got my answer, see you later," I walked away awkwardly. It would be a few minutes until she realized I wasn't there anymore.

Now I have to deal with a new problem.

Grace.

Life was too good.

____

Dramatic and long-ish. Sorry for the delay, LeGeNdS! I feel a few of you might think this story is going too fast and skipping over tiny details. 

I won't lie, it is. I made this story to be short, sweet, and juicy. 

Haha kidding.

Or am I? 

Next few chapters there will be a little drama, romance, smut, drama, comedy...

Oh, and did I mention smut?

The story is coming to an end soon, but don't worry there will be chapters coming.

Thank you LeGeNdS!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and keep reading XD (ITSOL needs some love)

~Your Author,

Ordinary_LeGeNd