Lez Be Honest

Slop.

According to Google-

STOP.

Change.

Finish.

According to Google, well they don't exactly have the definition I'm looking for. So in this case, screw Google.

_

Slop to the sloppity slop, slop, slop which in my family stands for Sloppy Joe. Honestly, Slop has to be one of the best things to have ever existed in this world. It comes in the can as sloppy, it's made sloppy, and it tastes sloppy. Mouthwatering deliciousness that only uses two ingredients; beef and sauce. Of course, you can't forget the seasonings and hamburger bread but other than that it's only two ingredients.

Two ingredients that make the perfect sloppy combination of sweetness. Now, it isn't candy cane sweetness but more like honeyed sweetness with a bit of tang.

Because that tang be tangin.'

Unfortunately for me, I can't have it all the time. Namely, because I'm not the best cook. My mom makes everything and I happily gobble it up. Yes, I am a Turkey. A handsome Turkey at best. Right now I can feel I have some red sauce smeared across my cheek as I continuously stuff my face in Slop.

Ha, you would think I'm eating something else that wasn't Sloppy Joe but I'm betting it would sound just as sloppy.

Am I lesbian?

Let's be honest.

I can't believe I just made that weird joke it was quite sloppy of me. Eh?

*Insert snickering*

"What are you laughing at?" A deep voice asked, looking up from my plate I saw my dad giving me a questionable look

"What are you laughing at?" A deep voice asked, looking up from my plate I saw my dad giving me a questionable look. He was already wiping his fingers with a paper towel.

"Nothing, I was thinking of something funny."

"Hmm, well you seem to be in good spirits. I take it that everything worked out well with you and the boy?" Resisting the urge to blush I simply nodded and cheesed.

"Yeah we talked and he-"

"He said he was gay? Woohoo! No more boys," And before my eyes, dad began dancing in the kitchen. Clearly, he was excited for no reason and I heard him mumbling a baby shark tune. "Mimi is back. Do do doo da doo. Yeah, she's back, do do doo da doo. No more boys, do do doo da doo. Kiss my a-" A loud throat cleared which caused dad to pause.

Mom spoke up from the kitchen sink, "I believe Mia was going to say they are together and the boy is not gay."

"Oh," was all dad said and quietly sat back down on the stool.

It was awkward for a few seconds before I remembered something. "Wait. How does mom know about it?" My eyes narrowed onto Dad's and his face was filled with guilt.

"He's your father, honey. You know he can't hide anything from me."

"Well yeah but it-" I paused.

"But what?" She asked and I shrugged.

It's bad enough you walked in on me with my hand between my legs which led to us having the talk.

Mom went back to washing the dishes while dad and I continued to sit quietly at the kitchen island. "I think you need to have a talk with Grace, honey. Where did she get the idea of Leon being into boys?" Mom insisted. "In fact, invite her over tomorrow along with Stacey. You three can have a sleepover because your father and I have plans."

"Oh is it date night?" I questioned.

"Yes, and you know how I hate having you alone in the house by yourself." She responded.

"Ok. I'll text them." Phone in hand, I continued to do just that.

_

HeLlO LeGeNdS!

I have to admit this is the shortest chapter I have written for ITSOL.

This honestly counts as a filler, but an important filler.

I needed something to lead into the next chapter.

*Insert shrug*

Insert apologetic look*

Anyway, I hope you are all doing okay during this weird time.

And for those who may not have had Sloppy Joe:

I was honestly craving this when writing the chapter LoL

I saw other pictures of people using cheese too but you really don't need it. 

Just beef and sauce to make slop HaHa.

Thank you for reading!

The next chapter should be out soon!

-Ordinary_LeGeNd