Afahkanwifasnacker

Today's word of choice:

Afahkanwifasnacker

MOOD

Relationships are weird.

Friendships are deadly.

But when it comes to us three, we're-Ok screw this! I hate poems! I can't rhyme! Since I was born I've been told I have no rhythm, I got soul but no rhythm. What does that make me? Rhythmless.

Scowl me, please!

Which according to google, it means exactly what I said previously. No rhythm. Ugh, how do I-I as in Mia, have no type of rhythm? I don't know why I'm thinking about this so hard. Maybe because I'm stuck in English class struggling to write a poem. Or because I can't find a way to solve my current dilemma. Grace-eat-out-a-bestie-why-don't-you and Leon-take-my-virginity-Dixon. I just don't understand why!

Why?

Why?!

Whyyyyy?!?!?!?!?

Things have been so normal. Yeah, that's right! I'm freaking out over normalcy. I thought there would be some awkwardness between Grace and me but she's acting as if nothing has ever happened. Oh and Leon, don't get me started on him. Since that day in detention, he's been a lot more flirty. To the point where I'd be lying if I said I didn't have five extra pairs of underwear in my locker. You know, for emergencies. *Cough* *Cough* Point is! I love it and hate it at the same time.

*sigh*

"You know, if you keep letting out huffs and puffs I might think you're trying to blow me away," Pause. "Then again, I've been blown before. Although you have a better chance of succeeding to wow me."

Huhhhh?!?!?

I turned my attention to the person sitting beside me on my left.

"Stacy...what?" She crackled once she saw my bugged-out expression.

"I'm just teasing. Shoot, imagine if your boyfriend said that to you. You'd melt, girl." I scoffed trying to hide my embarrassment. "Don't think I didn't notice what you have in your locker, bestie."

I laid my head down on the desk, "Why do you have to be so...you?" I mumbled.

"You love me-" The sound of a throat clearing broke Stace from her rambling.

"If you two are done with your incessant rambling, I'll get back to teaching." Stacy rolled her eyes and remained silent while I embarrassingly went back to my schoolwork. That is until I got a notification on my phone by the one and only Leon Dixon. He asked if I wanted to hang out after school today to which I hesitantly replied yes. Hesitant because I wasn't sure if it was a date or not. I mean we are dating...right? Right, of course. Unless it's a 'we're dating, but we're still friends' kind of date. That would be fudged up. Then again, do I want it to be a date? Or do I want it to be a date?

I'm so confused.

Send help. Please.

I'll just faceplant the desk and wait until the day is over.

*Proceeds to do just that*

______________________________________________________________________

The final bell rang indicating the school day was over. I already said my goodbyes to Stacy and awkwardly to Grace. She had her regular shy smile planted on her lips, but her eyes had me a bit wary. Her eyes would occasionally drift downwards but I wasn't sure if it was me or the floor she was looking at. It couldn't have been me, seeing as though she 'hardly' remembers our night together. I don't know why it bothers me so much. Do I like her now or did I like how she had my body reacting to her touch?