Hellagood

Hellagood

Adj.

Slang for Horrific. Impressive. Inspiring. Grand.

-Wiktionary (What the hell is even that?)

-

Did I just say no to LEON FREAKING DIXON?! THE Leon Dixon?! What in the ever-loving fu-

"No?" He asked his voice sounding hoarse.

There was dead silence in the room unless you count my beating heart. Which was currently beating out my ass! I was going to say it. I felt my lips move on their own accord and I tried to stop myself by covering my mouth. But my arm didn't move.

"No," I said again and I wanted to CRY.

Why is my brain doing this to me? I should've just told him that Grace and I did a thing and now I'm-I don't even know. I heard shuffling beside me and closed my eyes out of nervousness. Then I felt his presence as he hovered over me. I could feel his electrifying stare on my face as I tried to hide.

"Like," he dragged out. "No? Or no no?"

What?

"What?" I repeated and opened one of my eyes to steal a look at him. He was already looking into my eyes as he hovered above me. Gosh, he was so hot.

"No, you don't want to be my girlfriend? Or no you don't want to be my girlfriend?" Although he said no differently as he asked the question I was still confused. Opening both my eyes I looked at him oddly. And now I could fully see Leon wasn't frowning, but smiling at me. Weirdo.

A hot weirdo.

"I'm still lost on the difference," I told him honestly and he laughed. Literally laughed in my face. I reached behind me and hit him with a pillow to which he laughed harder. He backed away as I sat up and hit him again. Trying to shield himself as he continued laughing. "It's not funny! You aren't making sense!" I hit him once more as I bit back a snicker.

"Okay! Okay!" he grabbed the pillow and threw it. "I mean the way you said no, it sounded unsure. I'm just asking if you really meant to say no." He chuckled and I blushed. How does he just know things? Is he psyche?

I sighed. "I do want to be your girlfriend," I began and his smile widened. "But-"

"Buttttt..." He drew out the word and rolled my eyes.

"Well, the truth is," I paused and I saw him raise a brow questioningly. Suddenly nervous again, I started to fan myself with my hands. "Wow, it's a bit stuffy in here."

"Mia, tell me. What's going on in that brain of yours." he pointed at my said brain. And I was scared to tell him that I in fact was given BRAIN! I'm losing my marbles.

"I had sex!" I yelled. "I-I mean not FULL sex, but I did sex stuff that wasn't exactly sex, but was sex. And I didn't know how to tell you because we already had something going on! But it wasn't completely sex, it was just a lick here and there. Does that make sense? Or am I not making sense?" I rambled then smacked a hand across my face. Too embarrassed to face him. I felt the bed dip again as Leon came closer to me. He slowly pried away my hand and gazed at me. Emerald meeting dusty eyes. He was beautiful and I messed up by getting eaten out. Ugh.

"Well, what did you do while having sex, but not sex? You weren't making much sense."

Ditto.

I cleared my throat. "Well, uh-someone ate me out."

"Oh?" He said and raised a brow. "Did you enjoy it?"