DOT

DOT.

Ok, so we weren't exactly having sex. I mean yes, Leon was laying on me with my legs holding on to the side of his waist. Moans were semi-escaping my lips as he continued to kiss me. I think this is what average people would call 'making out.' However, Leon brings out a non-average side of me so I'll call this almost sex. Almost. Sex. His hands were groping my hips and his tongue was battling against mine. A breeze of mintiness escaped his lips as we each took a deep breath between our kisses. Each moment between us getting more and more heated, fiery, breath-taking. As the seconds ticked into minutes, heat continued to rise within my stomach to my chest, toward my heart. I've never felt so hot and cold before. I wanted us to slow down and yet keep going at the same time. As we kissed I felt one of his hands shift downwards, fingers trailing down my soft skin. My stomach flipped in anticipation, nervousness, and...familiarity.

Why is this familiar?

Oh, I know...This is where Grace started-

OH Gosh!

Grace!

At the thought of my...whatever, my body tensed just as Leon's fingers grazed above my sweet spot. He paused in both kissing and using his skillful hands. He backed away, separating our lips before he spoke. "Do you want me to stop?"

And who said chivalry is dead?

"I mean...not really," I stammered out as his emerald eyes searched mine for answers. He back away farther before deciding to roll over next to me, facing the ceiling. "I'm sorry-"

"Never be sorry for boundaries, beautiful. Never." He tightly clasped his hand in mine and I swear a part of me gushed. No, I'm not talking about my heart or my head.

I should tell him. The angel on my shoulder cried, a.k.a my superego.

Tell him what? Your lesbian bestie ate you out and you enjoyed it? Leon fucking Dixon would run for the hills and call us a cheater. Tell him, my ass. The devil on my other shoulder appeared. I don't know why, but after learning about Id, superego, and ego in psychology, I have a new profound perspective of myself.

If you don't tell him, he may find out and call us a cheater regardless. Whined my angel.

Technically, we aren't fully together. So you never cheated...Ruled my subconsciousness.

Guys...You both make solid points. We have to decide on a middle ground to work this out. Yes, my ego. The thinker and unbiased one of them all said. Why am I-

"-Mia?" I turned my head toward my right where I found Leon looking down at me in concern. His body was turned sideways as he laid his head on his hand propped up by his elbow. Gosh, his lips still looked kissable. "Are you ok? I've been calling your name for a straight minute."

Not hearing a word he said while I glanced deliciously at his lips I said the first thing that came to mind. 'I want to kiss you again.' Or at least I thought I said that. It actually came out more as, "Arf Arf shaboshbka." To which Leon burst out laughing and my face began to heat up.

I'm an idiot.

Yes, you are, all of my egos replied before they promptly left to the back of my consciousness.

After Leon stopped laughing he just stared at me with a silly grin on his face. I swear his teeth winked at me like Chip Skylark usually did from The Fairly Odd Parents cartoon show.

Fairly or fairy?

*Tv flips out and crashes*

*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp*