Masturbation

Masturbation.

According to Google masturbation is a noun.

Stimulation of the genitals with the hand for sexual pleasure.

According to Urban Dictionary, #3 to be exact,

The thing everybody does, but no one will admit to doing.

Also called;

Jacking off or Beating the meat

I have no idea what those terms mean. I don't understand why someone would just randomly beat the meat. Unless it's used to be made for dinner. Now that I think about it, I could go for some beef tacos or something.

Nice and full taco's.

I only have one question: how does it work? How does someone simply masturbate? In the few stories I've read, the woman inserts her finger into her vagina. But doesn't that hurt? In another story, there was another woman who had her clit rubbed, but by her husband. I guess that doesn't really count as masturbation. In short, she was getting fingered by her husband. And another thing...

What does someone think of in order to get excited?

The second woman was imagining that her husband was the man she was having an affair with. Which ultimately nearly caused her to get caught. The first woman was thinking about-nevermind, it's too uncomfortable to even think. The reason I want to know is that I...want to try. I would ask Stacey, but she would most likely come to guide me through it then laugh. Grace would just blush. I would also ask Leon, but he'd probably think of me differently. So it's up to me to find out what to do. Maybe if I think of someone, I could become heated.

As decided, I stripped out of my clothing and ducked inside of the covers naked. My mom wasn't home which left the whole house to myself. I could tell my skin was flushed and I was nervous. I had never done anything like this before. I never had any thoughts about it until recently. I glanced at both of my hands, trying to decide which I should choose that will get rid of a part of my innocence. My right hand was my trusty steed and my left was a blab. In the end, I chose my left hand.

Here goes...

I leaned back on my pillows, spread my legs open a little and slowly guided my hand underneath the covers. I hesitantly brought my hand to my precious jewel and rubbed slowly, but nothing happened. I didn't feel any moisture, I was as dry as the Sahara Desert.

What the-

I continued to rub myself for a few minutes longer, still, nothing happened. Is there something wrong with me? Suddenly it hit me. I wasn't turned on! I needed to think of something to get myself excited. The first person who popped into my head was Leon and my body responded with a tingle. Okay, uh-I'll just close my eyes and picture him. His emerald eyes and gorgeous smile.

No, no. It isn't working. What if I pictured him pleasuring me? I could imagine a scene I read in a book and make it us in my mind. I breathed out a nervous breath and closed my eyes. I was splayed naked in the bed with him hovering above me. My arms were pinned above me by his strong left hand and his hips spread my legs apart. I stared up into his green eyes that were full of mystery and seemed to read me like an open book. He wasn't fully naked as I wished, only his torso was bare as he stared at me above in a pair of boxers.

"Breathtaking," He told me while taking in the sight of my exposed body. He leaned down slowly and captured my mouth into his. I responded back with a low moan, opening my mouth further which deepened the kiss. It was intoxicating and took over all my senses. His right hand kept itself busy by playing with my nipples. It pulled, stretched, and teased me so bad that moisture began forming a puddle between my legs. He separated his lips from my mouth and started to litter kisses from my face to my neck, and down to my breasts. As his kisses ran lower and lower, his right hand did the same. His hand went from pleasuring my breasts to teasing my clit.

This fiery heat he created caused my body to shutter as finger continuously rubbed itself up and down. The wetness that pulled out from the inside of me made erotic sounds, louder than the moans that came from my lips. I spread my legs wider, arching my back in pleasure. Leon used his mouth on me again by swallowing and taking in one of my hardened nipples. He teased it and then the other before moving himself higher and kissed me once more. I felt him let go of my hands as his own came to grip my hair while I gripped the covers.

The longer he rubbed and brought me closer to my end, the louder I became. Suddenly he gripped my thigh in the hand that had held my hair and placed it on his neck. The angle caused my eyes to roll to the back of my head.

Oh fuck.

I stifled a moan while my core burned with need. Sweat had formed on my body as I was taken higher and higher as he went. My breathing had turned heavier and I bit my lip to keep my noise level down. Leon's finger increased its speed. I was almost there! My stomach felt as if I had a flurry of butterflies inside.

Oh fuck, fuck!

My head started to shake back and forth out of pure pleasure. I was able to keep silent through my lust filed state while my ears drowned out any noise I heard. I was so close, I could feel it. My eyes started to brim with tears as my entire being started to fall apart.

Right before I could combust and shatter into little pieces of heaven, my bedroom door was flung open by none other than my mom. I snapped out of my lust Leon fantasy. My eyes immediately shot to her and she let out a strangled gasp in between saying my name in shock. My own mother caught me naked with my legs raised high, my hand in the space between my legs, and my face as red as Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya de la Rosa Ramírez's wife.

Oh, fuck....

I knew at this moment, I was about to die.

_______

A long-awaited chapter LeGeNdS! I know it's been a while, but I'm back. From now on, the story should no longer be in italics because we have finally caught up to the present. The past thirteen chapters were background information on our character and how she got from this point to that. I hope you have all enjoyed the beginning chapters of this story. Since I've been gone for so long, I decided to give you this long chapter to make up for it. 

Who liked the idea of Mia's fantasy? 

What do you expect to happen onwards into the story?

Your Author,

~Ordinary_LeGeNd