Ineffable

Ineffable.

Adj.

Incapable of being expressed or described in words; inexpressible.

-Dictionary

I made a mistake. I fucked up. I don't know when I began cursing so much, but I fucked up. Badly. When I woke up this morning, I felt as though I couldn't breathe. My heart was pounding so hard I thought it was banging drums. And my chest, caved on me as if I were its worse enemy. I couldn't understand what was happening. What was wrong with me? I freaking, FREAKED. Not freak out like I'm doing right now. I mean the freak where I got nasty. Dirty! Knees locked around Grace's head type dirty!

Does this mean I'm a lesbian? I have never taken the time to look at girls the way I look at Leon. Am I Bi-sexual? Why does everything need a label? Gosh, this is confusing. It felt good. Great in fact. I never thought I'd see the day well night that my best friend would have her warm, soft lips sucking my- Okay! Stop dirty, dirty mind. I'm torn between loving the feeling and having a large puddle of guilt fill my tummy. I bet Grace's tummy is filled with my-

Yeah...I'm logging my brain out for the day.

I shifted my weight before trying to sit up. It was then at that moment, I fudged up. I didn't realize Grace was laying right beside me until her head shot up. It was funny seeing her without her glasses encasing her face. Her face was somewhat hidden by her hair until she swiped it away and then her eyes latched onto me. She blinked a few times and looked at me with a neutral expression.

"Good morning," She whispered. How does she not have morning breath? No, seriously. I mean her breath doesn't smell like febreeze or roses, but shouldn't it at least smell like...Ummm I don't know...ME. Does eating the cooty cat not have a scent. Well actually, let me not say that because that would imply that I might stink. Oh shit. Let me not go there. I do not smell bad down there!

Right?!

Right, little kitty cat? Mommy doesn't smell. No, she doesn't...I internally shake my head while pretending I'm talking to a cat. No mommy doesn't.

I kind of wonder what it tastes like. I heard someone say it tastes like pennies but that doesn't sound appealing. I would not go for pennies. Maybe dimes. Then again, quarters are more expensive. Internally scratching my head right now.

"Do you think we should wake up Stace?" Her quiet voice jarred me from my penniless thinking. I honestly forgot she was beside me for a moment.

"Uh," I looked to Stacy's sprawled-out body that lay on the floor. No wonder her parents wouldn't let her sleep in their room when she was little. She sleeps wild and the proof is right in front of me. Her legs were sprawled out but in opposite directions. One was pointed upward toward her head while the other was thrown casually. However, her arms were almost the same way; however, one was spread out and the other was still holding onto the bottle we drank. "No, I think she's fine. Noting the fact that her neck was twisted weirdly. I may have to take her pulse later if she doesn't wake up.

"Good." Before I could ask why that was, I felt the lips of another on mine. Specifically, the lips of Grace's on my own. Talk about a fall from Grace. At first, it was light and feathery, but that changed the second she used her hand to grasp onto my side. I let out a gasp and she took initiative by inviting her tongue into my mouth. What started with a small surprise turned into a heated encounter. Not to be one of those, but lowkey I was getting turned on. Wet, wet, wet, and wetter my kitty was getting. I really have to wonder why I keep calling my kitty, my kitty. Wtf-

Fingers snapped in front of my face snapping me from another direction. It dawned on me I was daydreaming for a second. Grace eyed me with concern and went to speak, but I interrupted. "I think we should talk about last night." The moment I said that she bounced off the bed and smiled.

"Yes. I had fun last night. We should do a sleepover more often. I can't remember what time I fell asleep though. I mean we drunk a lot which I don't normally do. Oh, where's my shirt? Did I get hot or something?" She began looking around for her shirt while I stared in confusion. Is she dismissing the part where she ate me out or does she really not remember?

"Grace? Umm is that all we did last night?" I asked hesitantly.

She paused, "What do you mean?"

"I mean did we just play games, the three of us, and get so drunk that we crashed?"

"I'm assuming so. I don't think anything else happened last night," She found her shirt then proceeding to find the rest of her belongings.

Oh.

"Oh."

"Anyway, I should be heading home. Text me when Stacy wakes up or if she's in a hospital because of alcohol poisoning," She adjusted her clothes, put on her shoes, and left. It was quiet and my stomach shifted. I wasn't sure if I was bummed that she doesn't remember the whole eat-Mia-out thing or happy. This pit in my stomach is telling me that I'm not happy though, in fact, I think I'm disappointed. How could she not remember? I didn't think she was drunk last night or even tipsy. She was basically my first. Did she lie? Is this the female version of hit it and quit it? Taste it then dip it? Lick it and quit it? Trip in and feel it? Sucky and ducky? Ok, the last two make no sense. Actually, the last one might. Haha just imagine someone eating another person out and doing the duck lips.

*Insert Trey Songz* Oh I'm about to Diveeee in, with the duck lips! Ohh woahhh oh woahhh.

Focus Mia.

Ugh, whatever. I feel like...I don't know what to feel.

I think...

I feel hurt...

No. No that's not it.

I can't describe it.

I don't know. I don't know.

"Ugh," I heard a low groan but my eyes stayed still on my bedroom door. "Mimi? My head is killing me. Ugh." I heard more rustling then felt the eyes of Stace on me. "I feel like shit. What about you?"

I shrug, "Ineffable."

HeLlO LeGeNdS, please don't hate me. I'm sorry for taking months to update. Life has been happening and it's an ass. On that note, I hope you AlL are WeLl since a lot has been going on this year. I deeply apologize again for taking this long. Thank you for sticking with me. Keep being LeGeNdArY!

-Ordinary_LeGeNd

Let me know your thoughts on this chapter LeGeNdS!

Wanted to show this drawing I did. For anyone who watches ATLA a.k.a Avatar the Last Airbender cheers to us! Haha and anyone who doesn't I suggest watching it lol. My drawing is a bit darker than what it was supposed to be but that is only because I gave up on drawing the tree. Just wanted to share so you can get to know something about this LeGeNd.

 Just wanted to share so you can get to know something about this LeGeNd