Truth Or Dare?

A/N if you see the same word in separate quotation marks, it means someone different is saying it. Imagine it like a movie and in a circle, someone is saying something.

                                                                           ______________

Truth Or Dare?

"I"

"I"

"I"

"I"

"Dare"

"Dare"

"Dare"

"Dare"

"You"

"You"

"You"

"To-"

"Suck"

"His"

"His"

"His"

"Dick"

I paled and my face shriveled up into anxiety. Suck his what? Put my mouth and tongue where? I've never even seen a penis before, how do they expect me to..? Why did I pick dare? Why? My eyes hesitantly slid to the boy I've been dared to put my mouth on.

Leon Dixon.

Although I've come to know that Leon is relatively a calm person, I have to admit that it is scary to see how wide his eyes are. Leon looks as if he died and did not go to heaven. I know he's probably disgusted in the fact that I'll have to-

Gulp.

Suck him.

*Insert shiver*

"Do it, do it, do it!" The group shouts other than Grace and Stacy. Stacy was knocked out cold after having way too many drinks. Grace, on the other hand, looked displeased. In all the time I've known Grace I've never seen her make such a scary expression. It looked as though she wanted to commit murder.

When she felt me staring she turned to me and her eyes softened. "You don't have to," Grace told me calmly.

I sighed and shook my head knowing that I should just get the deed over and done with. I stood up from my seat and held my hand out for Leon to take. He looked at me questionably but didn't say anything. He ended up taking my hand and lifting himself up into a standing position. Cheers were heard behind our back as we walked toward the closet door. I stepped in first and he followed after. Once enclosed in the right space, I began to panic.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh" I kept muttering and started to hyperventilate. Luckily, the crowd was so loud that no one could hear me sound like a dying cat.

"Hey, hey. Calm down alright? We won't do anything, I promise," Leon grasped my shoulders and massaged then softly trying to calm me down. When I had my breathing under control I exhaled slowly. "You okay?" His voice was laced with worry and a frown marred his features. When I nodded his frown turned into a smile.

"Why'd you drag us in here?" He asked me.

"I didn't want to pull out," I told him with a shrug. As much as I try not to care what everyone thinks of me, I don't want to be seen as a wimp. I can take dares. I won't back out.

Except for this one.

I sighed and looked at Leon regretfully. "I'm really sorry about this" I gestured to the closet space.

"No worries," He told me with a dazzling smile. "So what are we going to do?" He asked me.

"I-we-we're not-" I stuttered lamely and he chuckled before his expression turned serious.

"I know we haven't been friends for long, but I know you don't want to do this" I hung my head down in shame while a blush covered my face. I felt so stupid and humiliated. I wish I was able to act cool and collected, but that's not me.

I jumped slightly out of my skin when I felt fingers glide along my chin to lift up my head. My eyes widened when they connected with emerald riches and my breath hitched when I noticed how close we sat together. Leon's calm breathes beat along my face. His mouth smelt as minty and delicious as he looked.

"I won't force you to do anything you don't want to do. Hell, we could play cards in here for all that matters. I'm fine being in here with you" I don't know how, but his words remained stern and soft at the same time. Maybe it was because I was solely focused on the one hand holding my chin up and the other casually stroking the spot above my hip.

Of course, I had to go and ruin the moment...Unintentionally.

"How long does a blow job take?" My question obviously surprised him and he started laughing. Loud. So loud my cheeks turned red and I soon joined.

After we both died down he shook his head in amusement. "You are something special. Real special" We locked eyes again and I swear his sparkled, pearly green balls.

Juicy balls.

Does that make sense?

The door was suddenly banged on three times and I jumped away from him. "Hey! Less laughing and more sucking! We haven't even heard a squish" One of the girls complained and I heard a mix of laughs and agreements.

I snapped my head to Leon in shock just as he shrugged carelessly and gave me a sly grin. It was almost as of he were saying 'whoops.' "We need to do something" I whisper yelled and he agreed.

"We could fake it"

"How?" I questioned.

"We can start moaning and groaning and-"

I cut him off. "I know how to make sucking noises," I told him. "I can suck in air through the back of my teeth and- its complicated but I can do it." He nodded and started to unbuckle his belt.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Making it believable," He took unzipped his zipper, wrinkled his shirt, and his hair then beckoned me towards him with his finger. "Come here."

I came immediately.

He started moving my hair into a hazardous mess, but not too messy so it didn't look like an untamed beard. "Wrinkle your shirt just a little bit to make it believable." I did what he said with no complaints.

"You ready?" He asked me.

I narrowed my eyes in determination. "Ready."

_______

Hello LeGeNdS!  Because I made this chapter into six pages, I now have to chop it down. I'm not complaining, I just wanted you to know that another chapter will be out soon! Thanks for reading!