push

A time skip with the help of our dad, Fred.

dedicated to those all who have been reading We Can Go Romancing

dedicated to those all who have been reading We Can Go Romancing. <3

Harley stood in her kitchen, baking cookies for when Joe got home

Harley stood in her kitchen, baking cookies for when Joe got home. She was close to popping, and she could hardly handle it. As she bent over to check the first batch, Harley felt water trickle down her leg. Except, it wasn't water. "Fuck! Shit!" She screamed, waddling to her mobile. She tried to breath as she called Lucy and Jude. Neither of them picked up. Joe would still be a while away, but right now he was her only hope. Finding his number she called him as fast as she could.

"Hello?" She heard, sighing in relief.

"Joe, baby, I need help," she groaned, clenching her teeth in pain.

"Wha- what's wrong? I'm like twenty minutes away. Are you okay?" Joe sounded desperate, and he could hear the muffled cries of Harley on the other end of the phone. His heart was breaking at the sound.

"Baby, coming! Now!"
Joe stopped in his tracks.

"What did you say?"

"The fucking baby is coming Joe! Hurry up!" Joe began running down the footpath, rushing to get past everyone.

"Okay, sweetheart stay calm, I just stole a kids bike and threw some sort of note at her and I am on my way!"

"Joseph Mazzello, why would you do that!"

"Because I love you and I want to be there when you give birth!" A slight smile fell across Harley's lips, until she felt the sharp pain again, reminding her that she was about to have a child come out of her vagina. She trembled as a small ring went through the phone,

"Lucy's calling, I have to go. I love you Joe."

"I love you too Harley." Harley hung up, accepting the call from Lucy.

"Hey girl, what's up?" Harley heard loud dance music in the background. Lucy was our partying.

"Sorry to disturb your partying, but there was a slight inconvenience," Harley bit her lip to suppress the pain flowing through her body.