A Different Kind Of Dinner

Time: 3:30pmDate: 4th of January 2019Setting: Harleys Apartment

Time: 3:30pm
Date: 4th of January 2019
Setting: Harleys Apartment

Harley ran to tidy her apartment up. Joe was coming over for dinner, but she wanted to surprise him with a different kind of dinner. After vacuuming the entire house and mopping the floors, Harley ran into the bedroom checking to see if there were any parts of the bedsheet falling out. Tonight had to be perfect. Once everything was clean, Harley realized she had around three hours before Joe was to come over, though he always turned up late to events she doubted he would want to arrjve late tonight. Harley walked over to the record player and put on the most mood setting song she knew, I put a spell on you. As the song began playing she bit her lip and opened the bag with the 'clothes' that she had gotten from Victorias Secret the day before. She held them up to her bare body, looking at how scandalous they were. "I miss the days where I was 19 and just did it in the back of a car after work." She sighed, but she wanted tonight to be perfect. As she slipped the lingerie on, she realized it would probably be best she put her oversized jumper over the top, in case someone else was to come over first.

The clock ticked on as Harley prepared the meal. Joe would soon be arriving. Her apron lay over her jumper, but she could feel it through the thin fabric on her almost naked skin. As Harley finished stirring her pot, allowing it to sit she was interrupted by a knock on the door. She fixed her hair and pulled down the jumper before opening it, her eyes sparkling as a huge smile overtook her face. "Hey, babe." Joe grinned, walking in and planting a kiss on Harleys cheek. "Smells great in here." Harley wasn't sure whether she should make a move now or later.

"It has to sit for a while," she began, inching closer to Joe, "I have an idea of what we could do while we wait." Joe smiled, walking over to the couch.

"Does it involve Mario Kart?" He asked, placing himself down. Harley rolled her eyes, walking over to where Joe sat. She thought for a second before deciding what to do. Make a move now.

"No, it was something more like this." Harley pulled off the jumper to reveal her lingerie, making Joe's eyes go wide as he failed to speak. She straddled herself in Joe's lap and began kissing down his neck and collarbone. She could feel him slightly under her legs, smiling to herself as she continued down Joe's neck, stopping to create a hickey. Joe gulped largely as he wrapped his hand around her waist.

"I probably chose a bad day to wear my dinosaur boxers, right?" He said with his eyebrows raised.

"No way," Harley said, running her hands through his hair, "that is honestly so hot to me." Joe looked up to Harley who was still kising around his neck and collarbone. He lifted her face in his hands and crashed his lips into hers. It wasn't a fight for dominance, it wasn't a rushed kiss, it was perfect. It was the feeling of love. With Harleys legs still wrapped around him, he stood up, carrying her to the bedroom that he had been locked in those few weeks earlier. "Joe.." Harley moaned as he placed her on the bed, pulling his sweater off. He crawled across the bed to Harley, who hadn't moved in delight. He began to kiss her as she ran her hands through his hair. She fiddled at the waist of his jeans, biting her lips as Joe made love bites down her neck and stomach.

"Not yet, love." He smirked as he pulled Harley so that she was sitting on top of him. "You look really beautiful," he began, "I am so glad you wore this, though." He said, touching all over Harleys body, sending shivers down her spine. Harleys body ached for Joe's, she was desperate.

"I'd prefer if I wasn't wearing anything." She mumbled, causing Joe to raise an eyebrow.

"What was that?" Joe asked, causing Harley to blush. As he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, Joe began to kiss behind and around Harleys ears. Joe smiled to himself everytime he heard a slight moan in delight. Suddenly, he was pushed down by Harley who soon began unbuckling his jeans.

"I couldn't wait any longer." Harley smirked as Joe continued to kiss her. Soon, Joe was just down to his boxers (dinosaur ones must I add), and Harley in her lingerie. "I know I said these were really hot," Harley began, licking her lips, "but I need to take them off." Joe ran his fingers through his hair, nodding.

"If you must Harley. God, first not feeding me, now taking my boxers? What is your deal!" Harley shook her head laughing.

"Oh shut it, Mozzarella." Harley teased Joe, slowly pulling down his boxers, then running her hands across his body as he lay there. Quickly enough though, Joe caught Harley, grabbing her waist and flipping her around so she was beneath him. He pulled down the bottoms to her lingerie as she giggled. His hands explored around her legs and thighs, Harley grabbing onto Joe's hair to maintain herself. Soon enough though, Joe began kissing Harley as he carefully went inside her, trying not to cause her pain.
"Oh God Joe!" Harley screamed as Joe brought her to her climax. As she almost came Joe kissed Harley deeper. He wanted her to know he was right there, emotionally. Joe felt Harley tighten as she moaned in deep pleasure, Joe smiling as he rolled over. It was incredible. They lay there panting, hardly noticing they hadn't let go of holding hands that entire time. "That was..." Harley panted, sweating and running her fingers through her hair.

"Incredible?" Joe finished. "Amazing, never done before? Am I a sex machine?" He asked, rolling over to put his arms around Harley.

"Yes. To everything." Harley winked. "Oh my I completely forgot about dinner!" She said as she sat up quickly, making Joe almost fall off the bed.

"Its alright darling. I'm not quite hungry yet." Harley turned to Joe confused. He was always hungry. "I wanted to ask you something."

"Fire away."

"Its your birthday soon," Joe began, causing Harley to sigh and roll over, "we should go out."

"But I am getting older I don't wanna celebrate!" She sulked, putting her head on Joe's chest.

"Love, nothing is going to stop me attempting to plan something. I have Ben I can leave you any day for him." Harley smirked at what Joe said. She stood up, putting her buttoned up shirt that hung hup on.

"But can he do this, Dino Boy?" Harley placed a record in the record player, Feel Like Makin' Love. As the song began playing Joe sat up, watching Harley in giddiness. Harley ran her fingers through her hair, bringing them down her face, then neck, then slowly and seductively bringing them to her shirt. She began to unbutton it slowly and carefully, making sure to tease Joe. When you're touchin' me and my feelin's start to show the song quietly continued as Harley pulled down her shirt. As the song came to and end, Harley placed her hands behind her back, undoing her bra, allowing it to drop to the floor. She smirked as she walked over to Joe, kissing him deeply once again. Joe stopped and said,

"I'm sure he could, but I prefer watching you."

They did it! Sorry I didn't upload yesterday, I got so busy.
Sorry if this was bad, it was my first smut scene I have ever written!
Also I hope you enjoyed my little Bohemian Rhapsody quote there.
Also in the media is the song from the end, its really good!
Love you,
~ rosedeacy ♡