sources confirm

E! News

Harley (pictured above) and Joe are said to be the cutest couple on Instagram

Harley (pictured above) and Joe are said to be the cutest couple on Instagram. But are they telling us the truth?
A source has confirmed that the two are expecting a baby, and that Harley and Joe have been keeping this secret for 6 months!
Fans have been disappointed, for if this was true it would mean they haven't shared the news. We think its wrong they would keep a secret like that, don't you?
The source also sent in this photo, which I am sure confirms the pregnancy.

 We think its wrong they would keep a secret like that, don't you?The source also sent in this photo, which I am sure confirms the pregnancy

What do you think?
Comment down below!

User1 what no way
User2 this cant be real right
User3 they dont have to tell us smh
User4 i wish they did
User5 who would go and reveal such an important thing?
User6 @user5 ikr its so wrong

-

Harley just stood there, sadness crossing her face. "Who would do this?" She sighed, turning to face Joe. Joe hzd moved in right after Harleys birthday. They would find a bigger house once their child grew older. He just perched his head against his arm and rubbed her stomach with the other, shaking his head.

"Steve," Harley groaned. She forgot about that twat.

"I just wanted to go through this pregnancy without everyone knowing," Joe just nodded, still rubbing his hand over her stomach.

"How did he even get that photo?" He asked, turning to lie down again.

"Not sure, mum's phone?" Harley responded, sighing in defeat.

"Maybe we should just tell them," Joe suggested.

"Yeah, I think we should."

-

As Joe started the live video, thousands of people joined instantly. "Wow baby," Harley smiled, "aren't you popular?"

Hundreds of comments flooded the screen about Harley, so Joe just smiled. "Hey, Harley, come here!"

Harley walked over and Joe lifted the phone to show everyone the now heavily, pregnant Harley. "Hi guys," she smiled. Harley shuffled closer to Joe and leaned her head on his shoulder lovingly.

"So, we just wanted to say that, yes, it's true. Harley is currently six months pregnant, but she doesn't look a day over eight," Joe smirked, earning a playful shove from Harley.

"Hey!" She laughed. Congratulations came from everywhere, and the two never noticed the hate comments that were against Harley. "We figured that now you knew from that shithole excuse of a website, we should tell you. Oh and we have more news," Harley looked to Joe and smiled.

"We're getting married!" The two said in unison, kissing eachother tenderly before looking back to the camera. Harley lifted the ring up, before saying,

"Now thats for all you magazines."

"Bye guys!" Joe waved, ending the live. The two stood there in eachothers embrace before Joe looked down to Harley. "I love you."

"I love you too. I know you can't control the websites, and its okay. Maybe I can finally go to a award show with you?" Harley responded, a small smile corssing her lips.

"I thought you would never ask."

Ah guys I am so sorry that this is just a filler. I have major writers block and I left my laptop in my locker. Are you happy they told the public? Comment below! Also please give me some ideas, i want to fill out some chapters before the birth and wedding, because I reckon the book will end shortly after :(
As usual, I love you,
~ rosedeacy ♡

 Are you happy they told the public? Comment below! Also please give me some ideas, i want to fill out some chapters before the birth and wedding, because I reckon the book will end shortly after :(As usual, I love you,~ rosedeacy ♡

(Look at this, my heart hurts at how young and clean cut he looks)
(Yes i realise he is crying, thats why i said my heart hurts)