You Did What?

Time: 5:30pmDate: January 6 2019Setting: Harleys Apartment

Time: 5:30pm
Date: January 6 2019
Setting: Harleys Apartment

"Wait, wait. You did what?" Lucy asked, shocked at what her friend had just said, wine glass in hand.

"It legit was all night!" She sighed in memory, taking a sip from her glass.

"Andy has some stuff to learn, what was it like?" Jude said drinking from her own bottle. Harley bit her lip and laughed.

"It was probably the best sex I have ever had. In all my fucking life. He really knew what he was doing."

"Ok but how? He looks all little and innocent, and its so weird to hear considering I've watched him since I was a kid!" Jude freaked. Lucy still sat there in shock, shaking her head at the facts she was hearing.

"I need more wine." Lucy sighed, standing up and waltzing to the kitchen. Jude jumped around on her butt, trying to wiggle closer to Harley.

"So how big was it?" Jude whipsered, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Now that is a secret I am keeping." Harley teased as she stood up to walk over to Lucy, laughing at her friends complaints. She began refilling her glass when she heard a sudden knock on the door. "You guys go watch the movie, I will see who it is." Lucy shrugged, sitting back down in her seat. Harley walked over to the door, hidden away in the hallway. "Hello?" She said, opening it to find an unexpected face. "Steve?" She whispered, stepping outside.

"I've missed you so much, you have no idea." The man said, leaning down to kiss Harley. A sudden stomp of feet was heard from the end of the doorway, towards the buildings elevator.

"What the hell are you doing!" Harley yelled, walking to see where the sound was from. As she turned the corner she saw Joe, flowers in hand leaning against the wall. "Joe?" Harley smiled, quickly frowning by what he must have seen. "Joe it wasn't what it looks like."

"Harley, are- are you seeing someone else? I just, I thought we were official." Joe sighed, looking down at the floor. Unable to look at Harley. Steve had followed close behind Harley, attempting to grab her waist. Harley slapped his hand away and turned to face them both.

"Who the hell is this Harley?" Steve asked, a vein popping from his head in anger.

"Steve, meet Joe. My boyfriend. Joe meet Steve. My ex Fiancée." Joe smiled at Harleys mention of him being her boyfriend, and he walked over to her and wrapped a hand around her waist. "Now I suggest you leave because it has been over for a year now." Steve grumbled, shaking his head at Joe.

"I am gonna kill you." He said, raising his fist to punch Joe.

"Yeah nah, I don't think so mate." He turned to see Jude, holding pepper spray in her hands. "Its not illegal here. Shame it is in Australia. I would have whooped your ass long ago." He put his hands down and walked off.