Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy

I suggest listening to the song above, listened to it on repeat while writingand it really sets the mood for this chapter! ♡♡♡

and it really sets the mood for this chapter! ♡♡♡

Harley shut the door carefully, watching Joe's expressions carefully. He seemed incredibly excited, which made Harley happy. She took the band out of her hair slowly, scrunching up her hair and letting it free, draping around her shoulders softly. She stood there and smiled at Joe as he watched her, his mouth gaping as she unbuttoned the top of her black shirt. She stepped forward to Joe, crashing her lips into his. Their mouths moved together in perfect harmony. Nobody fought for dominance, for the most part. Harley pulled away, grabbing Joe's collar and dragging him towards the bed. Joe was surprised by the emerging dominant side of Harley. Happily surprised. "Harley, I love you so much right now." Joe grinned as he unbuttoned his grey shirt, kicking off his shoes. Harley opted to keep on her heels. They made her feel sexier.

"Of course you do." She smirked, biting her lip in satisfaction at the fact she was making Joe feel incredibly turned on. Joe lay next to Harley, cupping her head in his hands as he began to kiss her. Her head tilted back as he began to kiss down her jawline and neck. The hair on the back of her neck stood up and goosebumps formed all over her body as Joe carefully and slowly lay small kisses down her chest and around her breasts. "Joe.." Harley moaned as Joe continued. He unbuttoned the rest of her shirt and pulled it off her. Harley loved the feeling of Joe's hands trailing around her bare waist and chest. He looked at Harley before slowly pulling down her tights, his eyes asking for permission. Harley nodded eagerly and her spine tingled as Joe began to kiss around her sex. Harley pulled Joe's head up suddenly. She needed to feel her lips on his. She fiddled with his brown belt, undoing it eventually, the clinking metal hitting the floor with force. She began to pull down Joe's jeans and pushed him down on the bed.

"Harley, don't stop." Joe rasped as Harley moved her hips against Joe's front, causing the both of them to moan. They brushed their lips against each other as they began to indulge in a deeper kiss. Joe stopped Harley, turning her around and pinning her arms against the mattress. As she leaned her head up she began to suck on Joe's neck, causing a round red and purple mark to form on his neck slowly. With her hands still pinned down, she continued kissing around his jawline and lips. As Joe entered Harley she buckled her hips from the pleasure. His lips brushed against her earlobes as she pulled at his hair. The two of them moved in sync, until a light formed in Harleys eyes and a firey feeling fell in the pit of her stomach.

"Oh God, Joe, I am going to come!" Joe moved faster, sucking on Harleys neck, making the same red and purple marks on her neck that she had made earlier. A rippling feeling coursed through both their bodies as they finished, a wave of pleasure washing over them. Joe rolled over on his back next to Harley, his arm wrapped around her. "I love you." Harley whispered to Joe as he smiled.

"I love you too." He replied, and the two soon fell into a deep sleep, their bodies intertwined.

Sorry the chapter is short, it was a part of the last one but I wanted to split it
I kinda regret this fan fiction (i dont but idk) because Joe is just my innocent baby
and I realize he is 35 but its just like, you dont know what they actually do?
Anyway, hope you enjoyed this update. I shall be sleeping for a year now.
~ rosedeacy ♡