The After Party E! News

Date: Tuesday 8th January

Is it official? Are Harley and Joe together?
No.

It has been confirmed by a close source that the two are in fact NOT together, and they're bouncing off eachother for popularity? Doesn't seem like something Joe would do, but the source stuck close to their word.

More proof came out that this could be in fact true when it was seen that Joe was getting close to someone at the after party of the Golden Globes yesterday. Harley was nowhere to be seen.

*picture inserted*

What do you think about this? Comment down below and subscribe to the E! News YouTube channel for more updates like this!

Comments

Username 1: I love how they didn't even realize Joe was in New York during the Golden Globes to be with Harley 😂
Username 2: username1 really? That is so cute! E! Kinda sucks at news, they get everything wrong lol

Username 3: ew i cant believe harley would use him like that
Username 4: hunny, Joe was in New York! The rest of cast went down to California for it while Joe stayed in New York with Harley and they had like a mini celebration to watch Rami.

Username 5: Omg what! NO WAY!
Username 6: that isnt even joe in the pic xD

Time: 5:30pm
Date: 7th of January 2019
Setting: The Cafe

"I cannot believe you didn't fly with the others to Beverly Hills for the after party." Harley sighed, sipping her tea.

"Harley I saw them yesterday, it was a four hour flight. They're gonna be back tomorrow and we can all go out for a drink. I would rather stay here and celebrate with you." Joe squeezed Harleys hand as she relaxed a bit.

"And celebrate we did, amirite?" Harley said holding up her hand for a high five.

"Whoop whoop, got drunk when Rami's name was called out, then had awesome sex!" They high fived and laughed together. Harley loved how Joe brought out her silly side, while Joe loved how Harley put up with his stupid ideas. They were a match made in heaven. Perfect for eachother. "I'll get you another tea," Joe smiled as he stood up, "the usual?" Harley nodded and tilted her head at Joe in an adoring way. She hoped he didn't notice. And he didn't. She felt her phone vibrate, so she picked it up. It was Lucy.

"Hi Lucy!" Harley smiled. "Congrats on the win for Bohemian Rhapsody!"

"Thank you so much darling! How did you guys celebrate?" Harley could feel Lucy wiggling her eyebrows.

"A bit too graphic for where we are right now, Luce." She heard Lucy erupt in a massive fit of giggles. Her world was perfect right now. Nothing could bring her down.

"You used protection, right children?" Lucy said, in a half joking manner.

"Yeah, of course Luce," Harley said in a whisper so nobody else would hear, "we won't have and little Joe's running around anytime soon."

"I mean, you guys are old enough for kids. Its not what I meant though. You guys haven't said I love you yet, right?" Harley bit her lip and sighed.

"Yeah, but I don't wanna worry about that right now. You guys just won a Golden Globe!" As Joe came back and placed the tea in front of her. "I gotta go Lucy, enjoy yourself and get pissed!"

"Bye! Love you Harley!" Harley gulped hearing Lucy say I love you. She knew deep down she loved Joe, even though it had only been 3 weeks. But she wasn't sure if Joe loved her that way yet.

"So, did you know it can take a man an average of a week to fall in love with a girl, while it takes 3 weeks for a woman to fall?" Harley said, Joe raising his eyebrows.

"Wow, that's pretty cool." He replied with a slight smirk on his face, small enough for Harley not to notice. Why was she bringing this up now? Did she want to know if he loved her? As soon as he heard her laugh after carrying her across that road he loved her. "Do you want to go walk in the park once we finish?" Joe asked, Harley noddding in reply.

~

As they walked through the park, Joe brushed his hand against Harleys, then intertwined his fingers with hers, causing Harley to blush immensely. As they came close to a lake, they stopped. Standing on the bridge they looked at the ducks swimming. "Its so beautiful." Harley smiled. Looking at Joe, who was staring at Harley.

"Harley I love you." Joe said, taking a step closer to her. Harley looked at Joe in shock, then soon smiled slightly.

"Joe- I-"

"You?"

"I love you too Joe." The two enveloped in a kiss, Harleys eyes sparkling. "We've known each other 3 weeks. How does this work out?" Harley laughed as Joe just shrugged.

"Sometimes you just know." They walked back towards Joe's car, hand in hand. Talking about the award. Harley still couldn't believe Joe didn't go with the rest of his castmates to Beverly Hills. Even just for the after party. As they sat in the car, Bicycle Race came on. Joe and Harley sang at the top of their lungs. Once the song finished, Harley connected her phone and played Bohemian Rhapsody. The two took in turns singing versus, smashing the galileos out of the park.

"Honest to God, let's start a band Joe. We are bloody incredible." Joe screeched in excitement, moving his hand from the wheel to hold Harleys hand once again. As they arrived at Joe's hotel room Joe looked at Harley 'seductively' only for her to laugh at him. "Aw you're so cute when you try and be sexy." Harley sighed, playing with Joe's hair. They walked towards the elevator, stepping inside and pressing the button for Joe's floor. Nobody else was there. A sudden screech and bang sounded as the elevator stopped. A sudden crackle sounded over the elevator.

"Hi, we can't see who you are, but the elevator is down," No shit, Harley thought, "it will be back up in a bit." Joe looked at Harley and smiled awkwardly, his lips drawn together to form a straight line.

"You know, it could be a while before they fix the elevator." Harley flirted, stepping closer to Joe. She placed her hand on his chest and ran her fingers down his body, down to his pants. She lingered her hand on his front for a bit before removing her hand. Joe released a breath he hadn't realized he had been holding in. A sudden ding of the elevator interrupted his heart beats consuming his mind. Harley was playing with his mind. As the elevator soon reached their floor and the doors opened, Harley grabbed Joe by the belt and dragged him to the hotel numbered door he had said earlier in the day. She slowly reached her hand into Joe's pocket for the keycard, slowly bringing it out and unlocking the door.

Ok yes I said I was updating in a few hours, and it was technically hours not a day!
Get ready for the next chapter! I am writing it right now so you can read it (hopefully)
as soon as you finish this chapter! It is currently 4am so I hope you do enjoy this chapter.
~ rosedeacy ♡