Prologue

I hate myself.

Struggling to understand abilities that shouldn't exist in this world is exhausting.

The worse part about it is that I always seem to hurt the people around me because of it. Even though I some had help, it still took me a while to understand what exactly my power is.

I may appear human, but there's no possible way that I can be human. Not with this.

My best friend's life was ruined because of me.

The whole village had finally started respecting me, now they resent me for what I had done.

The girl I fell in love with can't look me in the eyes. She can't face the monster that I am.

Worst of all Ma told me that she hated me. Why? Because I did what had to be done. As much as I would want to blame the demons, they were only what lead me to do what was needed.

I will fix these mistakes and I will earn everyone's forgiveness.

That I promise.

This story goes a couple of years back to when I was twelve years old. How naive I was to think all of the world would go my way if I willed it. That magic was all I needed to become a great adventurer. If only I knew back then what I know now.

I'm Hakio Silverton, 17 year old kid on a mission of redemption with the only person who will stay by my side no matter what I do. This mission will most likely change the lives of everyone I know.

But to understand where I'm going, you need to understand where I'm coming from.

This is my origin.