Four - "Take it off."

Start from the beginning

"Come on, Clarke we're just having a little fun." Lyds shrugged upon seeing the look on her friends face

"More than a little fun." Bell laughed, waving his gun in the air like a flag.

Murphy chuckled, and even Lyds found herself trying to fight a smile, but that smile faded the second she saw Wells pivot towards Bellamy.

"Bellamy, put the gun away!" Wells hissed, Lydia was in between the boys before she'd even realised what was going.

"Wells, back off." she glared, why was she protecting him?

"Why don't you do something about it huh?" Murphy spat

"Look if the spear pierced Jasper's heart he wouldn't have screamed when they moved him, that means he's still alive and we don't have any time to waste."

"Clarke's right." Lydia let out a sigh, "Jasper's life is at risk, we've gotta get going."

"We can go the second Princess takes off her wristband."

"You are going to leave 'the princess' alone. I told you Bell, my wristband comes off before Clarke's does."

"Hey!" Finn called out, the boy appeared from within the trees wearing a smile and Lyds could have sworn that in that moment she had never been happier to see Finn Collins smug face. "Get your own nickname, come on princess you're with me."

And just like that Finn dragged Clarke away to safety, leaving Wells, Lyds, Murphy and Bellamy to partner up.

"Well this just got a whole lot more interesting."

"Wells, you're with Murphy. Lyds, you come with me." Bellamy smirked to himself, "Let's get this shit show over with."

"I second that." Lyds smiled and walked away, Bell quickly followed

"If you even breathe in my direction-" Murphy began, glaring daggers at Jaha.

"You'll kill me? Got it."

***

"Hey do we know that this is even the right way? That Jasper's out here? Because right now i feel like we're in a wild goose chase."

"We don't know." Bellamy shook his head, "Spacewalker thinks he's a tracker."

It was silent for a few sparing moments as Clarke and Finn crouched on the ground, inspecting what looked like tracks in the mud. It was obvious to everyone around them, to Lyds especially, that something was going on, there was some sort of connection, or a bond being built between her two friends. She was happy for them really, but something inside of her felt glum, she was worried that if her friends found happiness with one another that she would be all alone again. Even if she did have Murphy, it wouldn't be the same as things once were.

"Did you hear that?" John whispered, grasping his friends hand in desperation

"Bellamy? It might be a good time to use that gun of yours."

One by one the group ran through the trees, following the sounds that were similar to that of a dying animal, were they running towards safety? certain death? Jasper? There was no way of knowing, but they had to find out somehow and so that was how the group had found themselves running together, many hand in hand, towards uncertainty.