Stylist Noona Pt 25 (Punishment) (threesome smut)

Start from the beginning

Bringing you just this side of an orgasm Yoongi stops pulling away, his lips and chin shiny with your juices and his own spit. He winks getting off the bed, going to Jimin, his hair messy and tousled from your tight grip.

"You wanna taste her?" Jimin nods furiously, wishing to be set free. But Yoongi takes his chin, much like Jimin had done to you in the shower, pressing his lips to Jimins. A round about way of tasting you but it still gets you going nonetheless. You watch them kiss, the way Yoongi hold Jimin so dominantly, and the way Jimin's chest rises and falls to Yoongi's touch, struggling against his bonds.

Much to Jimin's dismay Yoongi breaks the kiss, pulling away, wiping his mouth on his sleeve

"You taste so sweet jagiya." Jimin pants still out of breath from the kiss.

"Yoongi, I think it's time we pay some attention to poor Jimin." you crawl to the edge of the bed, pulling Jimin's rolling chair to you. Looking him in the eye you run your fingers over the bulge in his pants, barely letting your fingertips touch the fabric. "What do you think."

"Mm I agree babygirl." Yoongi kisses Jimin's neck whilst undoing the ties around his wrists. "But if you don't mind, I'd like the first go."

"Be my guest." It is honestly really hot to see Yoongi and Jimin enjoying each other.

"Get up." Jimin does as Yoongi says. Letting his hyung tie his hands behind his back again. Smoothly Yoongi kicks away the rolling chair. Jimin stands there as Yoongi undresses him. First his shirt, pulling down to his wrists where it bunches up and stays. Next his pants and his boxers at the same time, helping him to step out of them. Jimins cock springs to life slapping his stomach.

Silently Yoongi bends Jimin over the side of his bed placing a smack on his left ass cheek, Jimin lets out a yelp that makes you and Yoongi both moan.

Pressing his fingers to Jimin's hole Yoongi spit on them before pushing in, scissoring them making Jimin squirm in pleasure.

The sounds Jimin makes, drives you to touch yourself. Pushing your own fingers in and out, bringing yourself close, until you can't take it anymore.

"Guys..." You whimper making both of them look up at you, understanding your pleading look.

Undoing the ties again Yoongi gets Jimin up onto the bed, on all fours. Showing some more dominance Jimin pulls your legs around him. Pushing into you right away.

He fills you up the way you had been desperate for.

He thrusts a few time before bottoming out completely pausing for a minute. Giving yoongi time to steady himself behind Jimin, pushing into his ass, making Jimin push deeper into you, hitting that secret sweet spot, you moan long and guttural gripping onto Jimins shoulders. Both of you now under Yoongi's control, subject to his whims, if he wanted to go hard and fast, or torturously slow.

Lucky for you two Yoongi slams into Jimin who in turn fucks into you viciously. The extra weight behind the thrusts on your g-spot drives you mad, making you clench around the cock inside you.

The combination of your pussy and Yoongi's cock overwhelms Jimin, making him cum fast. Yoongi pulls out letting Jimin fall to the side next to you, stripping off the condom he had put on at some point.

In fact you're not even quite sure when he had time to get undressed either.

"If you don't mind Jiminie, I'm gonna finish what we started here." Jimin only nods giving a thumbs up, and a fucked out smile.

"You better hurry. I'm close already." You sit up on your elbows to tease Yoongi who strokes himself pushing you back down on to the bed scooping your legs up over his shoulders, not wasting any time to pound into you.

A partially recovered Jimin kisses your lips playing with both of your nipples, twisting and pulling them. Your hands claw at Jimin's shoulders, and Yoongi's hips, their soft skin turning a bright red when you dig in your nails.

Finally ready to cum himself Yoongi rubs his thumb in circles over your clit ensuring that you cum just as fast as Jimin did. And you do.

You cum moaning into Jimin's mouth. Yoongi thrusts once, twice more, before emptying into you, his cum mixing with Jimin's.

Kissing your chest Yoongi lays between your legs until he regains the strength to move.

"Okay, that's not what I was expecting to happen, but fuck...." Jimin says still in awe, looking lovingly at you and Yoongi.

"I agree, but I knew it was coming." joking Yoongi gets off of you laying to the other side. "Did you have fun babygirl?"

"How could I not. You guys are the best." Maybe the fact that you just had a giant rush of endorphins has something to do with it but you can't help wanting to say what is on the tip of your tongue. "I love you."

There. It is decided, at least in your mind. Even though it might be impossible,or impossibly hard, you do love them, and the others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gonna go take a bath in holy water.

As always, I hope you enjoyed the read