Stylist Noona Pt 24 (Table 34) (fluff)

Start from the beginning

You finally finish lunch, which doesn't get any less awkward. Yoongi leaves shortly before you finished with washing your dishes Jimin leans on the counter watching you fondly.

"So jagiya, I was thinking, I could take you to dinner. Some place nice." He says looking at you for approval.

"That would be really nice, I'd love that." You dry off your hands, cupping Jimin's face, placing a peck on his nose. "What time should I be ready?"

"Mmm how about 5:30." he hums wrapping his arms around your waist. " Why don't we go cuddle with a movie? You pick. I'm gonna go call the manager hyung to get us a reservation."

You part, going to the living room, putting on friends. A fuzzy blanket is conveniently draped over the back of the couch, which you are quick to commandeer.

"Oo friends, good choice!" Jimin cheers plopping down next to you, snuggling under the blanket with you.

You cuddle in various positions, until close to 5. Going your separate ways to get ready for dinner.

It always amazes you how many dresses there are in your closet, that were here before you got here. Someday you'll make a point to ask, but now you have to focus on finding a dress for tonight.

A cute backless lilac dress catches your eye, you put it on admiring it in the mirror.

"Hmm just the right amount of sweet/ unexpecting, with flirtatious

"Hmm just the right amount of sweet/ unexpecting, with flirtatious." You think to yourself, perfect for the part you are to play in tonight's little charade with yoongi.

Paired with a pair of strappy flat sandals, you look so adorable, Jimin is going to die. You go to meet him at the car.

Hes leaned against the hood of the car cooly, dressed in tight black pants, and a fitted white shirt with the top few buttons undone. If you didn't know better, you would be on top of him, right now, in the middle of the driveway. Luckily you do know better than that.

"Beautiful ladys first." He says opening the car door for you biting his lip at the sight of you in a short flowy dress.

"Well thank you sir." You wink.

Jimin climbs in his side, behind the wheel. Snapping a pair of sunglasses down over his eyes.

"So where are we going?" You ask as Jimin pulls out of the drive, and speeds away from the house.

"Table 34." His tone is calm and blunt

"Oh my god Jimin no, thats so expensive!" That place has like 4.5 stars and 4 dollar signs next to the name in a google search. There is no way you are going to let him take you somewhere that expensive

"And? You deserve it, and don't forget, we aren't exactly hurting for money" He reminds you, of how successful they really are. That's something you come to forget, getting to know them as people instead of stars.

"Okay, but I'm not dressed for that level of fancy!" You argue still reluctant, imagining the hefty bill at the end of the night.

"Will you please quit worrying." Jimin silences you, some of Yoongi clearly rubbing off on him. "We have the place to ourselves tonight. That's why I called the manager, to have them buy it out tonight. You could show up in a sundress, and it wouldn't matter anyways because you're beautiful."

His compliments wear you down.

"Fine... thank you."

"Anything for you jagiya."

At dinner you each have a glass of nice white wine, paired with a delicious marinated salmon with caviar for you, and prime rib with lentil and quinoa salad, for Jimin. The staff were very nice and the food was amazing, but the best part was getting to talk to Jimin the entire time with next to no interruptions.

Once the meal is finished, you gather your take home boxes and head to the car. Jimin lags behind texting someone, before joining you in the front seat.

A few minutes into the drive, your phone lights up with a notification from yoongi.

Yoongi

7:10 Yoongi: Jimin just texted me that you are on your way home. You ready for having fun tonight?

7:10 me: Im so ready ;)

-----------------