Chapter 7 °TRAP°

Hoya's pov
I found myself at loss of words when Myungsoo questioned Seoyun with sharp words that implied her to be running behind money, while she casually replied him with smart sharp words that looked like the epical twists in Jackie Chan's movie where the dagger thrown to pierce him will be returned to pierce it's owner.

After her epic answer, Seoyun and Xiongwei bowed to us and left the cabin. I looked at Myungsoo and asked him "Myungsoo ah, what made you to ask her such a question?" He breathed deeply while slumping onto the couch opposite to me and said "Hyung, those two brats planned to accept the job, so they can steal the letter given by Seoyun's uncle selling her to Sungyeol." Dongwoo hyung who was beside me said "Heol! What on earth is going on? Is she really the Park Seoyun we know? Her plans and her words no where resembles our quite calm Seoyun."

I looked at Sungyeol and said "Sungyeol ah, seeing her drastic change in personality, I don't think it's good to play with her anymore." Myungsoo nodded and added looking at Sungyeol "Yeah hyung is right Sungyeollie. Not only did she decide to act but also planned to prison you for your cockiness and loanshark business." Dongwoo hyung burst out laughing and asked "What? Prisoning him for his cockiness!? Oh my god!!! Thats hilarious to hear."

I controlled my laughter and looked at him to warn him not to annoy Sungyeol. When I looked back at Sungyeol who was quite frowning a bit unlike him who would have either yelled in annoyance or atleast glared at Dongwoo. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at him wondering about what was in his mind. The corners of his lips slowly twitched upwards that eventually became his signature smug smirk. Witnessing this, I asked "What's that smirk for now?" to which he chuckled and said "Let's see who prisons whom."

Myungsoo lifted an eyebrow and asked him "What are you planning now Sungyeollie?" Sungyeol stood up yawning and then casually tilted his head either side which made the cracking 'Pak' sound twice and said "Instead of a narration, I prefer to show you guys a good entertaining show starting tomorrow with Seoyun as the protagonist." Then he asked with a smile like a kid "I'm gonna order chicken and beer. Who wants to join me?"

Myungsoo, Dongwoo and Me jumped in excitement and shouted in unison "Me!!!" Sungyeol chuckled and said "Ok then anyone make a call to Woogyu and ask them if they can join us. I'll ask Jongie to join us after buying them on his way to here." I looked at Dongwoo and Myungsoo asking "Who's gonna call Gyu hyung? Anyone from you two or me?" Dongwoo hyung hurriedly answered "Chega. Chega. Chega. Dongwoo. Dongwoo. Dongwoo. Dongwoo."

I looked at him offended and said "Hyung it's just a call to Gyu hyung. Why so excited? Seollma you are breaking up the Yadong ship? You cheater." Myungsoo laughed and said "No worries hyung. I'll Call Gyu hyung." and he took his phone out from his pocket and made a call to his hyung.

Seoyun's pov
I woke up to the alarm sound yawning. A smile found it's way when I remembered that today was the day where I get to start my mission, my mission to steal the letter which my worthless uncle left for the mafia and also my mission to sue that freaking mafia for his attitude. I got ready to my new job and prepared breakfast for Xiongwei and me after waking her up.

We then arrived at the company, and waited for the elevator so we can reach the mafia's cabin to start our work after informing him. When the elevator door opened, the old bitch, I mean our Manager stood in there with her usual straight face. I looked at her then to Xiongwei and smirked at her who was reflecting my actions too.  We two got into the elevator after bowing to the old bitch and stood beside her. She looked at us smirking and said "Yong Xiongwei! What are you doing here when you were kicked out long back by the CEO himself?" and added looking at me "Kirigu Ms.  Arrogant I think I heard news that you too resigned? So what is your job in here?"

I smirked while turning my head to my right so I can see her properly and replied "My job now is to be the Personal Assistant to our CEO Ms Old Witch." She puffed the air in and out while pointing her finger at me and uttered "How dare you?" in anger that I called her a name straight to her face. I smirked at her folding my hands near my chest and said "Ajhumma be happy that I didn't replace W with B." And Xiongwei added "Kirigu you will have to atleast be careful with your words to be respect enough towards us or our positions in the office given that you are under our control."

The next moment the elevator opened with a 'Ding' sound and we walked out and I said "Ajhumma. It seems that you forgot to get down at the previous floor, where you had been working for such long years." And I bowed to her smirking as I felt happy to see her completely shocked to even react. Xiongwei called to her "Manager nim. Take care of your health." and quickly bowed to her bringing her back to earth.

Xiongwei and me did a hi-fi with a laughter that we got to get back at the old witch which we really wanted in the past. Xiongwei went directly to the secretary's office when she was called by Secretary Jung for help, while I headed to the CEO's cabin and found the Mafia, his good looking friend and a cute boy in there. The Mafia looked at me and said "Oh Wasseo my toy?"

I gritted my teeth and replied after quickly bowing to him "Yes Mr. Mafia." The cute boy burst out laughing and walked near me. He extended his hands for a handshake and said "Seoyun noona. I'm glad to meet you again." I softened a bit and slightly bowed at him and said "I dare not accept the privilege of a handshake with the person who belongs to the high society."

The cute boy chuckled and took my hands for a gentle handshake and said "Noona. I like your politeness but I'm really not into status differences between people who I'm close with." The good looking boy walked towards us and placed a hand on this cute boy standing opposite to me saying "Hoel. Did you just say the word 'politeness' Sungjong ah? Are you sure it's for the lady here."

I lifted an eyebrow at him with a glare and darted my eyes to the Mafia when he said "Myungsoo ah. Never mind the rubbish uttered by Sungjong. Just get Secretary Jung with all the necessary documents and wait in your car. I'll deal with My toy and be there quick." The handsome boy nodded once and walked away after adjusting his coat. The mafia pointed at me and said "Kirigu My Toy, you may move your things and shift from your condo to my place by today. And so you don't have any other work today here, in the office."

I was completely taken aback and asked him "Ye? What did you just say Mafia? Why should I move my things to your place?" He walked towards me and stood up in front of me and said "Don't say me you really didn't read the contract when you signed, My toy. Oh by the way, you can get Sungjong's help and do it as quickly as possible. Here use my car." He threw me his car's key with his disgusting smirk. I closed my eyes gritting my teeth and thought  Shit! You dumb Park Seoyun. Why didn't you read the contract when you signed? Damn I was completely dumb to have myself into a deep pit.

I saw him lifting an eyebrow at me when I opened my eyes . He asked me "Wae? Anga?" I answered him "Ani. I was just wondering why should I be your PA while you have a Secretary and Xiongwei as her assistant working for you already, Mr Mafia" and thought And go through all this shit by you. He smirked at me then stepped closer to me and whispered near my ear as "You'll know it, as time passes My Toy." He then stood properly and looked at Sungjong boy and said "Jongie. Take her to her place and help her move into my place." The boy rolled his eyes and said "Tch. Your place? As if." After this he took my wrist and pulled me with him.