Chapter 11: Dreams or Nightmares..?

Monika felt her body against the cool surface of what seemed to be concrete. She lifted her head slightly to see herself in the club room, but there was a boy in the room talking to the other girls. Somehow, this made her angry. She had no idea why, but she seemed bitter to the other girls. Monika got to her feet, her vision foggy. 

" No.. " Monika hissed, everyone turned to her. She kept walking to them. " No-..!" The room began to glitch. 

" DON'T."

"TOUCH."

"HIM!"

Monika felt a cold blast of air and suddenly the room had blood splattering on the walls and the hazy sounds of screaming. Monika looked up and saw everyone dead...all except him.

" Monika-! You m-..m-...MONSTER! " The boy shoved Monika away, making her stumbled backwards into a desk. She grabbed the desk and as she lifted her hand, it left a bloody hand print.

What..?

Monika glanced at her body and saw herself covered in blood. She looked back up at the boy.

" GET AWAY FROM ME! " He hissed in fear, cowering away from the bodies, but Monika walked to him.

" I'm not going to hurt y-you! Whats going on?! Where am I?" Monika asked, her voice cracking like she was loosing it. " Please explain whats going on!" The boy backed away each step Monika took closer to him. Monika felt a pain shoot through her head.

"A-agh!" Monika collapsed to her knees as she screamed out in pain. She could feel herself being 'erased.'

AGH! WHAT IS THIS? Am I..GLITCHING? Oh god-! WHAT IS HE DOING!

S̵̡̠̟͕̟̫͕̘̱̆̇̀͝͞T̶͔̙̦͓͖̽̃͗̀́ͅÒ̭̘̝͙̜̭̣̺̹͊̊͌̀̓͑̕ͅP̡̡̺̼͍͍͔͑͊̽̈̊̿͒ İ̸̛̳̣͔̗͈̍͛̎͆͐̌̕Ţ̖͚̳̖̞̮̳͈͑̌͐̀̔!̵͔̥̼̼͎̼͉̤̪̈̉̑͑̄̓̀́͜ S̵̡̛͕̥̟͍̬̝̱̾̈́̈́͌̒́͌̔͜͢͝T̢̪̠̖͈̟͎̹̀̃̋̊͋̌́̀̋͞ͅO̸̠̲̤̹̙̲̪̼͛̾͋̀͑͊P̸̨̠͖̱̟̳̂̀̈͑͌͘͢͢͡͝ͅ Ỉ̷̩̦͎̤̲̺̿͑̂͆̀͝T̶͇͙̩̙̞̝͎͉̰͑̀́̃̈͠ͅ!̶̯͎͍̳͇̉̿́̈̇́͢͜͝ S̶̛̭͖͍̬̪̥̒͗̐̒̕T̨͇̭͕̝̮͇̥̠͛́̆͑̈́Ờ̻͓̝̻̤͎̅̏̑̋P̨̪͖̭͔̯͚̲̥͒͋͊̽̈̏͢͡!̴̡͎̙̳͙̝̺͔̼̬̓̑̔͂̿̈͝

Monika yelled as she ran it him, but she felt something stab through her body, like sharp needles piercing her skin. Monika let out agonizing screams before feeling her eyes blurring out.

" No-...." Monika coughed up blood as she collapsed to the floor in a heap.

"N.....o....." Monika blacked out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monika shot awake in her bed.

"...!" Monika pressed her hand against her fore head.

What the hell was that?