Chapter 15: Well, Shit

After beer pong, Molly and Melanie separated she was dancing with Andy or Blaine guy to the dance floor. Molly got a little hungry. She went to the snack table for something to eat. Molly grabbed some caramel popcorn and sour cream and onion chips. While eating, Darren came up to her, "wanna dance?" he asked.

"Mmm mmm," she declined, with her mouth full.

"Ok, we can chill here." leaning against the wall. Molly giggled at his posture, his arms crossed and still like a statue.

"So you guys are friends with Muffy?" he asked.

"Kind of, we met her at the diner where she works."

"Oh, cool, she invited you guys tonight?"

"Yeah."

"You two are just in time for the big finale!"

"Finale?" Molly frowned at his words. The sound of a horn and a gong loud enough got everyone's attention.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE FRONT YARD FOR THE BIG FINALE!!!" a tall dark-haired guy in a toga yelled out in a bullhorn announced on top of the stairs.

"What's going on?" Molly asked in confusion as the students started making their way out the front door.

"You'll see," he answered and gave a wink. In the crowd's kerfuffle, she tried to find Melanie so they can leave. Not knowing what this was, Molly was nervous, anxious.

Where's Melanie? Molly searched, Melanie was near one couch, grabbed her, and said they had to go.

"What about the sacrifice?" Melanie asked.

"I'm not witnessing blood being drawn." Molly shook her head.

"It's not that type of sacrifice," Melanie giggled, "like 'The House Bunny' movie, with Emma Stone." Melanie

"Oh. She's gonna slide in a pool of jelly?" Molly questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Let's see." The girls headed outside with the rest of the students, tiki torches, a pool of water, or what looked like water, a huge slide that reached from the window to the pool. Girls dressed as hula dancers. A boy in the toga came out, announcing it's their fifth virgin to sacrifice.

'You Make Me Feel' by Cobra Starship feat. Sabi blasting through the speakers and Muffy came out. Everyone cheering when they see her, she's wearing a white polka dot bikini and a headdress on top of her head. "WHO THINKS SHE'S READY? ARE YOU READY?" the toga guy asked and everyone yelled back, "we're ready."

Muffy gave a quick curtsy, descending to the slide on her back. Her speed was rapid, she entered the water with a big splash. The crowd cheered, Molly clapped along while raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, my gosh!" Melanie screamed in her ear, laughing along, adrenaline rushing through her. Melanie jogged to Muffy in the middle of the floor, "who would have thought? That was cool!"

"Thanks," Muffy shrugged with a sheepish smile.

The girls gave Muffy a hug. All three danced to a few more songs.

It was getting late, Melanie and Molly had to get on the road soon. Muffy gave them her Twitter and Instagram handles to keep in touch.

Andy gave Melanie his own as well, "I'll send you a friend request," he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. Melanie had an enormous smile on her face. 

Molly decided to keep in touch with Blaine, he gave her his number. Being honest with herself, she had fun. A blast

Going to the car, Molly put the key into the ignition, but the engine sputtered. "What the hell?" she muttered, doing it again.

"What's wrong?" Melanie asked, concerned, looking at the gage on the dashboard, the arrow on the E.

Empty. The gas tank was empty. "Well, shit." Molly hit the dashboard.